Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Farewell Brother WMD (Page 3 of 6)
Page / 6
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 9:23:30 PM EDT
[#1]
I wish I could've met WMD.  Maybe one day.  Prayers for Wes' family, that they find peace through mourning, strength through tears and honor his memory forever.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 4:08:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Did not know you but go easy   May I offer my sincere condolences Mrs WMD.  Try not to mourn the loss but to celebrate the Life.

Sir James...
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 8:02:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 8:08:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By LaRue_Tactical:
A little help, is there another WMD thread ?
View Quote

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1770883_We_lost_a_great_member__I_M_A_WMD.html
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 8:11:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Your still on my mind. Just reminiscing about the good times.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 10:00:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By LaRue_Tactical:
We are truly diminished.

RIP WMD

View Quote

As always ... a class act.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 3:12:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Truer words that ever have been spoken.  Ironically this is what I have been telling Wes's family and friends that we have lost an incredible generous and loving person who went out of his way to help others and put a smile on peoples faces with his whit and charm.  It is not the time to mourn his death but to celebrate his life.  This I how I am able to start to pick the shattered pieces of my life up and move on so that my children do not get affected more that is necessary.  I would like to think of my self as a surviving victim in the since that I was the only witness to this crime, the wife of the victim, and I could have easily in the same place Wes is now.  With that I also know God would not do that to me, I am the rock my kids are needing now to lean on.  I also believe that God would not have thrown this at me if he didn't think I would be able handle it. It's not that I am heartless and don't care it because I am strong enough to not let it eat me alive.  I take great comfort in knowing how many people out there are there for my family that I never knew.  

My thoughts and prayers with every person who Wes's spirited life has affected.  He was a great man who I am proud to have called my husband.

Thank you all.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 8:59:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ThreeMike] [#8]
Originally Posted By I-M-A-WMD:
Truer words that ever have been spoken.  Ironically this is what I have been telling Wes's family and friends that we have lost an incredible generous and loving person who went out of his way to help others and put a smile on peoples faces with his whit and charm.  It is not the time to mourn his death but to celebrate his life.  This I how I am able to start to pick the shattered pieces of my life up and move on so that my children do not get affected more that is necessary.  I would like to think of my self as a surviving victim in the since that I was the only witness to this crime, the wife of the victim, and I could have easily in the same place Wes is now.  With that I also know God would not do that to me, I am the rock my kids are needing now to lean on.  I also believe that God would not have thrown this at me if he didn't think I would be able handle it. It's not that I am heartless and don't care it because I am strong enough to not let it eat me alive.  I take great comfort in knowing how many people out there are there for my family that I never knew.  

My thoughts and prayers with every person who Wes's spirited life has affected.  He was a great man who I am proud to have called my husband.

Thank you all.
View Quote

I made the above bold because you are absolutely right. And it will not be easy, and yes we are all behind you and your family and we are here for you. Thank you for keeping in touch and keeping us informed, it is helping all of us also as we share in your mourning. You may have never known us, but know that we considered Wes family. And your family was much much bigger than you ever could have imagined. Take it one day at a time Victoria.

In our thoughts and prayers

Chad
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 9:01:40 AM EDT
[#9]
I am so sorry for your loss. Praying for you and your family.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 10:00:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By ThreeMike:

I made the above bold because you are absolutely right. And it will not be easy, and yes we are all behind you and your family and we are here for you. Thank you for keeping in touch and keeping us informed, it is helping all of us also as we share in your mourning. You may have never known us, but know that we considered Wes family. And your family was much much bigger than you ever could have imagined. Take it one day at a time Victoria.

Chad
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Thank you all.

Chad

Link Posted: 7/24/2015 4:09:45 PM EDT
[#11]

Godspeed, Brother.    

Link Posted: 7/24/2015 4:31:49 PM EDT
[#12]

Chad
View All Quotes

Thank you all.

Chad

Amen, and very well said Brother. You're all in our thoughts and prayers over at the R-6 household. We are so terribly sorry for your loss. God Bless.

Link Posted: 7/25/2015 12:16:29 AM EDT
[#13]
Truer words that ever have been spoken.  Ironically this is what I have been telling Wes's family and friends that we have lost an incredible generous and loving person who went out of his way to help others and put a smile on peoples faces with his whit and charm.  It is not the time to mourn his death but to celebrate his life. This I how I am able to start to pick the shattered pieces of my life up and move on so that my children do not get affected more that is necessary.  I would like to think of my self as a surviving victim in the since that I was the only witness to this crime, the wife of the victim, and I could have easily in the same place Wes is now.  With that I also know God would not do that to me, I am the rock my kids are needing now to lean on.  I also believe that God would not have thrown this at me if he didn't think I would be able handle it. It's not that I am heartless and don't care it because I am strong enough to not let it eat me alive.  I take great comfort in knowing how many people out there are there for my family that I never knew.  

Thank you all.
View Quote

After talking at length about end of life situations. What Victoria says is true.
He knew a period of mourning was necessary but he wanted to be rememberd as a fun person with a weird sense of humor.
Instead of something serious. ........Long live the soup sandwich. with all the disasters it spawned.

Anybody remember another quote or phrase?
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 1:01:48 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Mauser1:

After talking at length about end of life situations. What Victoria says is true.
He knew a period of mourning was necessary but he wanted to be rememberd as a fun person with a weird sense of humor.
Instead of something serious. ........Long live the soup sandwich. with all the disasters it spawned.

View All Quotes
Truer words that ever have been spoken.  Ironically this is what I have been telling Wes's family and friends that we have lost an incredible generous and loving person who went out of his way to help others and put a smile on peoples faces with his whit and charm.  It is not the time to mourn his death but to celebrate his life. This I how I am able to start to pick the shattered pieces of my life up and move on so that my children do not get affected more that is necessary.  I would like to think of my self as a surviving victim in the since that I was the only witness to this crime, the wife of the victim, and I could have easily in the same place Wes is now.  With that I also know God would not do that to me, I am the rock my kids are needing now to lean on.  I also believe that God would not have thrown this at me if he didn't think I would be able handle it. It's not that I am heartless and don't care it because I am strong enough to not let it eat me alive.  I take great comfort in knowing how many people out there are there for my family that I never knew.  

Thank you all.

Not so much a quote but something he said when we were hunting last year. We had been walking in sagebrush all morning and the weather was still plenty warm for rattlesnakes so we were both taking things pretty slow. We kept kicking up rabbits and every time one of the little bastards would dart out of the sagebrush it would make us both stop in our tracks.
Needless to say we were both a bit "twitchy" by the time we started heading back to the truck. I damn near stepped on the last bunny we saw a couple hundred yards from the truck and he darted off about 15 yards and stopped and turned to look at me,I swear I heard the little fucker laughing and that was it. I brought up the rifle put the crosshairs on his little nose and BANG he disappeared in a cloud of dust. We walked over expecting to see rabbit guts splattered everywhere but instead found a small patch of fur and a furrow in the dirt where the bullet went under the rabbits belly,no sign of blood anywhere and no rabbit in sight. Wes looked at me and said " looks like you gave bugs a Brazilian" We both had a good laugh and realized that I hadn't compensated for such a short distance and shot low.  That was a great couple of days that I got to spend with Wes and his family and those memories will always be cherished.
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 10:34:24 AM EDT
[#15]
Was looking for engraving ideas couple years ago on 1st AR build, used Wes's suggestion.

Why black rifles?  

Fuck you, that's why!
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 5:04:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By MissBheaven:
Was looking for engraving ideas couple years ago on 1st AR build, used Wes's suggestion.

Why black rifles?  

Fuck you, that's why!

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/26/2015 1:53:21 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By leemozoid:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By leemozoid:
Originally Posted By MissBheaven:

Why black rifles?  

Fuck you, that's why!

Link Posted: 7/26/2015 8:13:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: MTSNIPER] [#18]
I spoke with Victoria. The funeral will be held on July 22 at 11:00 at Chancey's.

Thx
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 8:21:17 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By MTSNIPER:
I spoke with Victoria. The funeral will be held on July 22 at 11:00 at Chancey's.

Thx
View Quote

Pretty sure you meant the 29th, that is the day we have and the 22nd has passed
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 5:34:25 PM EDT
[#20]
Yes the 29th, my error.

Thx ozzie
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 1:40:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 3:28:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MTShooter] [#22]
Originally Posted By ozzie839:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ozzie839:
Originally Posted By MTSNIPER:

Thx

Never heard of Chancey's, is this the place:

Chancey's Event Center
266 Hogan Rd, Huntley, MT 59037
(406) 348-2205

ETA: never mind, didn't see the links.
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 6:26:51 PM EDT
[#23]

Originally Posted By m1awolf:
Not so much a quote but something he said when we were hunting last year. We had been walking in sagebrush all morning and the weather was still plenty warm for rattlesnakes so we were both taking things pretty slow. We kept kicking up rabbits and every time one of the little bastards would dart out of the sagebrush it would make us both stop in our tracks.

Needless to say we were both a bit "twitchy" by the time we started heading back to the truck. I damn near stepped on the last bunny we saw a couple hundred yards from the truck and he darted off about 15 yards and stopped and turned to look at me,I swear I heard the little fucker laughing and that was it. I brought up the rifle put the crosshairs on his little nose and BANG he disappeared in a cloud of dust. We walked over expecting to see rabbit guts splattered everywhere but instead found a small patch of fur and a furrow in the dirt where the bullet went under the rabbits belly,no sign of blood anywhere and no rabbit in sight. Wes looked at me and said " looks like you gave bugs a Brazilian" We both had a good laugh and realized that I hadn't compensated for such a short distance and shot low.  That was a great couple of days that I got to spend with Wes and his family and those memories will always be cherished.

View All Quotes

Thank you all.

HAHA!  Sounds like Wes alright!

Link Posted: 7/29/2015 1:26:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mauser1] [#24]
Good morning Victoria and all those feeling down. Today we lay a brother, one of our own to rest. I know he would be calling me out for crying.
But I will do some today. Every funeral I have been to,there has been a Collage of pictures and memory's written down.
So combing the archives of a thread he frequented the Sa/oU I assembled one for Wes. It is a representation of his heart and humor.
Some of his likes and dislikes. I like to call them Wesisums, just because his thoughts came across with his own style.
So without further adue enjoy a little time with Wes. This will take some time to get up in full and there will be edits. So if you could hold off on any quoteing till I have it all down I would appreciated. Thank you all. Need ten min give or take. Red denotes non Wes text.

IM TheRedGoat for that, my friend.
OMG what a difference an apostrophe would make!

aughhhh! Silent clown is still a clown.
With that, I shall retard retire.

bummed out that I'm not in Texas for brother Jeffry Reed's life celebration

<COUGH!> California <COUGH!>
Welcome. Do try the Crayola, we just got a fresh box and they're delicious
The silly putty isn't bad. The play dough tasted like hand sweat.

So like, I woke up. Then I... No, wait. Let me start over. Yeah. I was asleep. Then I woke up. Then like, you know, I just stayed awake.
Then I remembered this thread and so, like, figured I'd... Oh, damn. I forgot what I was going to say. What did they use to say to me?
"Boy, you're dumb as a POST". Oh yeah. So like I woke up, stayed awake and posted here.
ETA: That's not overly accurate. I took a nap. So it's not like I can say I was awake all day

Roger, roger. Got your vector Victor. I hard copy your copy right at 5x5. Over.

(Yes, I'm wearing pants.)
Well, I wasn't certain what you were pondering Terry. You could have left me to wonder

Boy has recovered from cold, little girl taking on the crud. I have a massive headache.
Yesterday I was pretty sure why. Today, not so much. Fuck it. I'm jumping.
Did I mention I'm afraid of heights? I just might bruise myself

I've taken the opportunity during the cold spell to try to get back into the grind and squirrel away all 5.56 brass once loaded.
The brass from the good ol' days of domestic at ~$250/k OTD. Now it's more than that just for components.
If I close my eyes and think real hard, I can almost remember what gunfire sounded like.

Since MissB didn't call it...
ALL YOUR PAGE 87 ARE BELONG TO US!Old timers here may recall the source for the poor grammars

Does infamous = quasi- popular? Meh, he's got stoopid. He can have the seat with the puddle on it from that last kid that left and hasn't returned yet.
It might still be warm ...
I must say there's some delicate fellers in that thread. Oh, please don't tell mom I said that!

DPMMN posted  Wes Oh look the short straw lifer.
DPMMN posted   Wes There he goes again!

Mauser1 I still think it's funny as hell that spell check wants to correct dpmmn to Dopamine
I-M-A-WMD I thought he was using dopamine and spellchecker? I'm so confused now. G' night.

My lawd! What is it? There! UP THERE IN THE SKY!
Is it a UFO?
A lemon?
The front end of a golden laser beam?
Oh, that's what the sun looks like? I vaguely remember

Hope everyone's weekend goes well and those down with sickness get feeling better soon. Both kids have been coughing and hacking all week.
I'm sooooooooo tired of hearing them sniffle and sucking snot instead of going for the tissues.
SWMBO has it too and thinks she may be getting a sinus infection.

This winter has been cold, long and windy and only compounded by being one marked with frequent bouts of illness that just hang on

It's not your fault.
It's not your fault.
Say it with me now: It's not my fault. It's not my fault. It's not my fault...
It's not your fault.
(We still require someone to blame though)

I knew I couldn't keep up these charades for long.
I'm actually remarkably intelligent, I just don't choose to use it. I'm not lazy. I am however overly thrifty with my exertions.
And, AND- I do have like, 5 friends. Not certain if that makes me popular Only one recently joined the board. So....
I either need an official re-welcome here or, you can excommunicate me. Your choice. Must I remind you though, beggars can't be choosers?
One things for sure, I use emoticons & animations too much and am extremely familiar with "TL;DR". That has to count for something, right?

WMD So What I Didn't Think? Seems redundant or perhaps redundant...
Ohio I am reporting you to the Department of Redundancy and Repetition Department.

WMD  Dude that's like, harsh.

You can say that again! (X2)

Dude that's like, harsh.

It's ok, WMD Sly is going to be my friend! Up to 1 now

I'm dumb enough to allow "a pet for the family" to mysteriously turn into three cats and two dogs over the course of a couple of years.
Now if getting new pets were as much fun as making more kids- I guess I wouldn't have so much to complain about.
I'm totally outnumbered now

Me again as a avid hunter I found one of his elk pictures. Plus his opinion on a certain firearm. .

Okay I hope you enjoyed some time with Wes and how he was and still is pain free I really hope angles get his humor.

As alway have a nice day. Goodby old friend.

Link Posted: 7/29/2015 1:46:12 PM EDT
[#25]
Thank you Mauser
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 6:05:30 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 6:15:45 PM EDT
[#27]
Made me smile to see those quotes again.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 6:38:00 PM EDT
[#28]
My screen got fuzzy again but thank you for posting.  

I still can't believe it.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 8:45:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Kitties-with-Sigs] [#29]
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 12:39:07 PM EDT
[#30]
Thanks for taking the time out to out that together, it has put a smile on my face this morning.
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 3:45:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: LaRue_Tactical] [#31]
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 4:00:29 PM EDT
[#32]
I was gonna ask "tribute or bennie" dillo ..but found the link in sa/ou !  

nice Mark!
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 4:39:29 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 4:41:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ontime1969] [#34]
Originally Posted By ejeviking:
That's pretty awesome Mark and Co. You are good people.  
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ejeviking:
That's pretty awesome Mark and Co. You are good people.  

100 percent this,  I just ordered mine.   Thanks for giving us all the opportunity to have something to hold and use to honor our friend.
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 5:09:23 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 6:11:16 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Panther1911:

thank you for doing this Mark!
View All Quotes

Link Posted: 7/31/2015 6:16:44 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By DstryrOfWrlds:

View All Quotes

Link Posted: 7/31/2015 7:08:54 PM EDT
[#38]

View All Quotes

(non-alcoholic)
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 7:21:25 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 7:38:53 PM EDT
[#40]
Order heading my way too.  
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 1:30:11 AM EDT
[#41]
Thank you for doing this Mark.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 10:27:35 AM EDT
[#42]
Wednesday was Wes's funeral and I had told myself that I was going to be strong and try not to cry a lot for my 2 young children but that was extremely hard for me to do. When my children started to cry I too just about broke down with them for all there sorrow over never seeing or even being able to reach out and touch there dad.  It was by far the second hardest thing I had to do in my life only to be topped by watching my husband be killed.  With all of that I have been able to take comfort in knowing that there are so many people out there that my husband had touched there lives in one way or another.  Your support has at times almost been overwhelming in a good way.  I knew this was great bunch of people or Wes's wouldn't have posted.  I have been able to take comfort in reading all the kind things that are being posted and especially love the Wesisums that was posted. I could hear Wes's voice as I read them and was able to bring some peace to me.  I know that he will never be physically in my life ever again and sometimes this has been hard to except.  Even though I watched him get shot I still keep thinking he's going to walk through the door and tell me this has all been a dream.  Thanks, for your support it has helped me stay grounded so that I can pick up our shattered pieces of our lives and start putting it all back together.  I will be a long road for my family and a very difficult one to fully heal from all of this, but knowing that I also know that when I stumble I know that all I have to do is reach out to one of Wes's many brothers and you will be happy to help me back to my feet. For that there is no way I will be able to thank you enough.  You are all a great bunch of people and I know Wes's would be very proud of all that you are doing for His family.

Thank you for all the kindness that I have received.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 12:19:39 PM EDT
[#43]
Nice to see you around here Victoria and I will see you and the kids next weekend. Stay strong,our thoughts and prayers are always with you.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 3:57:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mauser1] [#44]
Good day Victoria, I hope your doing as well as possible. It's good to hear from you again.
It makes me smile that you enjoyed the Wesisums and they brought you some relief.
It seems others did also. There are literally hundreds of pages I never got to.

Would you like a second bunch? It would be my pleasure. It was a lot of fun for myself, the things he said back then.
Just give me the word. OKThree days and there will be another bunch OK.

To mister Mark LaRue I want to thank you for all you've done here with the commemorative dillos.
I have heard of your superior line of rifles and parts. Your excellent customer service and willingness to try and solve any problems.
But your passion to help others and following through is something else. If I had the means I would be placing a order on a rifle now.
I like to support quality company with great ownership. You are to be commended sir.
The world would be a much better place with more like you around. Thanks again for all you've done.  

M1

Link Posted: 8/4/2015 12:41:53 PM EDT
[#45]

You sir, are a class act.  Thank you so much for assisting the family of our Brother.

Link Posted: 8/4/2015 3:32:01 PM EDT
[#46]

My dillo just arrived today.  Thanks again for doing this, Mark.  

FYI...WMD's little brother just joined the site.  He's posting in the following thread - http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_151/1770883_We_lost_a_great_member__I_M_A_WMD.html
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 6:21:38 PM EDT
[#47]
It is good see that little brother has joined.  I remember Wes talking to him and telling him to join but he never would.  He is good people and one I trust with my kids life and so did Wes.  That alone says a lot especially since he has been like a second father to them.  He does not have Wes's same way with words but has the same caring heart that he had.  Be kind to him for me please he truly is family.

Thanks,
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 10:58:17 PM EDT
[#48]
I Promises more Wesisums. This nis a point where life seemed a bit harder but his humor hung on. A slice of life.
Should be funnier later on,

More Wessisums I just ran across. I hope you doing Ok today Victoria. It's a shame I could never convert him to beanless chili.
Lets go.

In 5.... 4.... 3....BOOM!!!11!!

Damn. I've receiving multiple reports that yesterday was a Monday. Glad it wasn't any worse than what it was.

It's nice to see some balance for all the "meh" that seems to have been infiltrating our D2D lives!
I'm looking forward to a nice Thanksgiving. At last count, we're supposed to have 19 people her. I'll be OK.
That's why the Pilgrims stockpiled "Thanksgiving Beer", right!? Though I really shouldn't.
I've been behaving pretty well with the battle against empty calories and my waistline, as well as my blood pressure, seem to be benefiting from it.
Though it seems a bit early, please accept my most sincere best wishes for your Thanksgiving holiday Sa/oU crew!.
Hope you have an awesome trip Mrs. B! I finally have snow on the ground and -7 F. I love it. Time to hunt!!!

Feel free to IM me JC if you need someone to vent to. I've not been online as much as in the past, but I'll be sure to respond.
Take it one day at a time buddy.

Grab you pitch fork and torches MissB, looks like we have a 13'er to.... Oh, wait. Wat!? N/M. Back to my corner.

Nothing shaking around here. It's just Y' stone cauldron getting ready for the big send off. When it blows its top, I won't need to worry about it.
You all suffocating in the ash and volcanic winter...You'll be the ones with the problem. I'll be upstairs neck bearding all the ammo!

Had a buddy and his wife over for dinner last night. Made bacon wrapped burgundy venison steaks and all the trimmings.
My buddy and I basically murdered a bottle of Jack last night. Woke up in a fog. No, literally been foggy all day.
Boy missed the bus this morning since we couldn't see it when it came around.
Been fearful I might be ninja'd by a hangover as the spirits flowed freely last night.
They live in the flathead area so it's not often either of us makes the 8 hour drive to shoot the shit.
Our plan originally called for shooting, but rain all day Sunday turned my place to soup which then got iced with a couple of inches of snow Sunday evening.
Always have a "plan b"

Rhetorical question is rhetorical.

If marriage was a course of study and I were to graduate at the bottom of my class - I'd still be a husband.
I've committed to either being a husband to my wife til death separates us or at least to keep learning and/or trying til I pass.
Sounds simple since I didn't mention having any children with my wife. It is simple enough IMO. My wife also happens to be the mother of my children.

To celebrate my 6,000th post I'm having an out of my mind experience hosted by Gary Bucy. . .

My brain may not be fried, but it's on the rotisserie.

Kids are in Tee-Ball and Coach pitch baseball. Gonna be a great time for family togetherness.
Let's see, all we have to do is get the boy to the school every Tuesday and Thursday for practice at 6pm.
Then we also need to get the daughter to her practice at the same time Tuesdays and Thursdays; only her practice field is 15 miles away. . .
The idea was that I'd handle getting the kids to practice since I'm the jobless bum. Well, here's how it will go: Gather kids in car.
Drop boy off at his field, drive 15 miles to daughter's practice field.
Watch her practice for 20 or 30 minutes then leave, drive 15 miles to pick up boy at end of practice,
reverse course and drive back 15 miles to pick up daughter, reverse course again and drive 15 miles home.
(Total miles driven for those paying attention will be right at 75) Have a late and rather disgruntled dinner.
We'll spend a solid 25 minutes of windshield time together twice a week. ..
Of course when there's a game for the boy at the neighbouring town 30 miles away, this plan may be flawed further.
First practice last night was cancelled due to rain. MissB, I'll take all the snow you can send every Tuesday and Thursday for the next couple months.

Page 140 is full of win. Just cause we may be stoopid and unpopular, doesn't mean we're losers.

I've been saddled with a Canadian "Long Branch" for a number of years in lieu of a loan to a close friend.
Originally he had me holding a Colt Detective Special in nickel that was one of his uncle's service arms as a detective in the NYPD back in the day;
an all matching, mint Mauser K98(?) rifle (no import mark) w/ bayo that matched the sheath, a confederate officer's sword sans sheath and the Enfield. Of all, he longed for the Mauser back the most. I'd only loaned $600 and figured that made me a shitty friend so one day I stopped by and gave him the Mauser and the sword. (He received the sword during his childhood long ago) I look forward to him receiving the rest back, not because of the $- but because they belong to him IMO.
Did I mention I'm not a bolt guy? Cause, I think I should have kept that Mauser!

Nice to have you here. Along with all newcomers as well some of the regulars.
Oh prairie shit. EVERYBODY! (Movie quote)

A little excited and apprehensive for what the weekend will bring. Have to get the nest in order as we're to have a new addition joining the family Sunday.
While I was hoping for a new bird hunting partner, the fact is the choice was SWMBO's whilst I only have a veto option.
I'm fine with her decision as long as he is gentle around and safe with the family. . . And so long as he doesn't eat me.

Unless you don't pay taxes, I'm skeptical of your story's veracity. While it may not be "unconditional love", it's highly probable someone somewhere probably loves you for helping them do nothing. I think they call that "free love".

Tell us more...

Goodnight Wes.
Link Posted: 8/6/2015 12:08:16 AM EDT
[#49]
Thanks Mauser.
Link Posted: 8/6/2015 2:05:13 AM EDT
[#50]
I do not pretend of that I do not know. But his back gave him a hard time here and some of the humor dropped off.
I said some, There was some of it too. At the end here things seem ed to be turning up.
there is a really funny stretch in there but by god I still can't find it. I am not going to make stuff up.
It;s all copied from his posts. when I find it It will be up.Next bunch will be this weekend.
Unless Victoria says stop. A lot of the small stuff has been left out. Wes I miss you brother. I want others to know you like some of us did.
Only 250 pages to go. All of you sleep well.
Page / 6
Farewell Brother WMD (Page 3 of 6)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top