Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/27/2006 4:17:32 PM EDT
I understand the Pit is an option.  Any other areas in the SE MI region allow full auto?

Jake
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 4:08:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 8:03:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Tag for replies.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 12:56:34 PM EDT
[#3]
I know you can rent a subgun at target sports in royal oak. Years ago, before the owners changed at target i was cool with the manager up there and he let me bring in my thompson, but that was a one time thing because i no longer shoot it. We shall see if they allow happy toys there once class three stuff becomes more mainstream here in Michigan.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 1:45:37 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I know you can rent a subgun at target sports in royal oak. Years ago, before the owners changed at target i was cool with the manager up there and he let me bring in my thompson, but that was a one time thing because i no longer shoot it. We shall see if they allow happy toys there once class three stuff becomes more mainstream here in Michigan.

I wonder about that too. However, the ammount of rounds taht have clearly entered the celing tiles in the range tell me they might be a little hesetant when they are not making $$ off of the MG rental.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top