Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/20/2005 2:47:19 PM EDT
It's good to be home after a trip on the road .  No laptop  yet so couldn't check in. Hope all is going well for everyone. I see TALLBILL bought a new toy in the GD forum. I will let him tell you all about it if he wants.   merry christmas to all you and yours . DARKHORSE-47
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 5:18:47 PM EDT
[#1]
WELCOME BACK!
Didnt know you left. Where the heck did you go?
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 6:26:18 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
WELCOME BACK!
Didnt know you left. Where the heck did you go?

Yes,inquiring minds want to know.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 4:10:19 AM EDT
[#3]
I was out west for a week or so.  In NM,
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 12:45:25 PM EDT
[#4]
WHY! There is nothing there.
J/K
I went when I was a kid, 10-11, and would like to go back some day but the wife says no, she doesnt want to go there. So I will just do what I normally do in these situations.
Tell her Coondog and I will be going for a week and see her when I get back. That gives her a week to get over being pissed. It also gives me a week of peace and quiet. WooT!
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 3:32:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Just working, I hate the area ( people mostly) an ass load of beggers and john kerry lovin kinda folks .The desert  is kinda cool to look at for about a day. Then your head dries out and so does everything else. cold as shit too at 5500 ft .
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top