Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/31/2006 1:12:55 PM EDT
Anyone in the triad area know where I can pick up some ammo boxes, 50 cal preferably?
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 2:09:03 PM EDT
shoulda hit the gun show last weekend. i think i saw some at the surplus store off of Lee St. in Greensboro.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 3:06:10 PM EDT
What about that place on the way to Ashboro..with the helicopter out front?Delks?
GLOCK-23
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:01:23 PM EDT
Best place I've found is the surplus place in Burlington. At the 49 exit go towards town. Place is on the left across from Biscuitville. Mike
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:02:04 PM EDT
actually, yes, i'm sure there's a bunch at the surplus store off of Lee St. they even have huge 20mm cans and such.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 9:10:57 AM EDT

Originally Posted By NCMike:
Best place I've found is the surplus place in Burlington. At the 49 exit go towards town. Place is on the left across from Biscuitville. Mike

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
BISCU­ITVILLE!!!!

Link Posted: 2/6/2006 11:47:08 PM EDT

Originally Posted By NCMike:

I refuse to go in there anymore, the last time i was in there he was listening to NPR.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 10:07:24 AM EDT
Odd that you mention Biscuitville.

I was up that way to shoot my recert at that indoor range just east of 85 and we got there too early.

Driving up into Burlington, we saw the Biscuitville sign (looking entirely like a Midas sign, LOL) and I did everything I could to get the driver to stop in to check it out.

How was it?

I don't know. The bastards absolutely refused and pulled in short at the freakin' Bojangles! We drove all the way from Greenville SC to stop and eat at a god-cursed Bojangles? WTF??!!

I'm still pissed about that.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 10:37:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/7/2006 10:38:28 AM EDT by Sly_C]

Originally Posted By VaughnT:
Odd that you mention Biscuitville.

I was up that way to shoot my recert at that indoor range just east of 85 and we got there too early.

Driving up into Burlington, we saw the Biscuitville sign (looking entirely like a Midas sign, LOL) and I did everything I could to get the driver to stop in to check it out.

How was it?

I don't know. The bastards absolutely refused and pulled in short at the freakin' Bojangles! We drove all the way from Greenville SC to stop and eat at a god-cursed Bojangles? WTF??!!

I'm still pissed about that.

Don't be. IMHO Bojangles is better than Biscuitville in all respects. Biscuitville isn't bad, i just prefer Bojangles. Hardees beats them all when it comes to breakfast.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 1:41:24 PM EDT
Chill with the blasphemy dude, everyone knows that God himself created the Bojangle's chicken biscuit and that it is superior to all other forms of nourishment.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 2:13:24 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:07:15 PM EDT

Originally Posted By saturnstyl:
Chill with the blasphemy dude, everyone knows that God himself created the Bojangle's chicken biscuit and that it is superior to all other forms of nourishment.

This may be true, but he created the chicken biscuit it on the second day, he created the hardees gravy and buscuits on the first day, which means it is higher on the totem pole.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 4:20:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/8/2006 4:21:22 PM EDT by saturnstyl]
Yeah well everyone screws up a few things until they release the final and perfect version.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:51:41 PM EDT
50 cal ammo cans - - - GUNWORKS, Salisbury, NC - - - he has an ocean of them just as you walk in the door.

He spent alittle time arranging them all purdy, but I'd feel confident in saying he'd let'tum slide out da doe..........
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:52:40 PM EDT

Originally Posted By m4_grunt:
50 cal ammo cans - - - GUNWORKS, Salisbury, NC - - - he has an ocean of them just as you walk in the door.

He spent alittle time arranging them all purdy, but I'd feel confident in saying he'd let'tum slide out da doe..........

What's the address for Gunworks in Salisbury if it isn't a problem. May have to take a road trip.

F3
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:12:06 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:12:27 PM EDT
GUNWORKS
201 East Innes Street
Salisbury, NC 28144

Look for the big green neon 45 in the window on your left IF you're coming off I85 into town.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:57:33 PM EDT
Thank you thank you thank you!

F3
Top Top