Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 1/23/2006 11:49:25 AM EDT
Folks: If you need work in the Raleigh area call Red - what a first class operation in an industry that is ofter filled with a holes IMHO.

Red - if you weren't at the gun show on Saturday I can promise you the pile of parts would still be in a pile. You don't need to confirm but I'm pretty sure you were the only certified AR armorer in the whole place.

Thanks for squeezing my upper assembly work in. I finished up the lower assembly and everything is GTG.

R

PS: Left you a VM re: an A2 FH
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 2:10:18 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 11:15:08 PM EDT
As far as i know i was the only factory/Military trained AR specific armorer at the Raleigh show. I am not sure if there others in my area or not either. There are more than a few "Gunsmiths" around but very few who actually shoot what they build/work on. And even fewer who specialize in the AR platforms.

Red
919-414-3247 For free tech help
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 3:47:26 AM EDT
Red, ever work on AK's? I have a nice norinco side folder with a canted front sight, wondering if you could correct the cant and what the fee would be? Thanks
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 4:02:38 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 5:35:33 AM EDT
Sweet, what's the story behind that???
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 3:07:25 PM EDT

Originally Posted By u352:

Originally Posted By xringprecision:
As far as i know i was the only factory/Military trained AR specific armorer at the Raleigh show. I am not sure if there others in my area or not either. There are more than a few "Gunsmiths" around but very few who actually shoot what they build/work on. And even fewer who specialize in the AR platforms.

Red
919-414-3247 For free tech help

And fewer still that get calls from Aerosmith when they are in town

No kidding?

DAMN, that's cool!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 4:51:06 PM EDT

Originally Posted By u352:

Originally Posted By xringprecision:
snip...

And fewer still that get calls from Aerosmith when they are in town

There is another. But the product is a little different, and it's not my story to tell.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 10:34:19 PM EDT
I usually dont do AK`s but would be glad to have a look if you like.
Red
Top Top