Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/28/2005 12:52:39 PM EDT
Any of you guys in the triad area know anyone that works for the "Invisible Fence" company?

I was wondering becuase the guy that just came to my house for training seems to be a gun nut and has been to Uwharrie a couple of times. He seemed to know quite a bit about NFA and such. Former Army and a lot of friends in LEO. Says that the sherrif in Randolf County is NFA friendly , but that is word of mouth.

anyway just wondering
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 1:20:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Do you have video of it
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 2:18:05 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Do you have video of it

I don't do pr0n. I just watch it
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 11:32:46 AM EDT
[#3]
So you talked to him about guns, and all things gun related, but couldn't muster up the courage to ask him if he's been to ARFCOM?  Do we need secret hand shakes?

Well, I don't know him.

I'll be working on those hand shakes.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 11:37:18 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
So you talked to him about guns, and all things gun related, but couldn't muster up the courage to ask him if he's been to ARFCOM?  Do we need secret hand shakes?

Well, I don't know him.

I'll be working on those hand shakes.

Well, Miss LaBelle, as it turns out I did ask him, but he had no idea what arfcom was. He just asked me if I had an AR because I was wearing my team member shirt at the time. I did however point him toward the light
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 4:38:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Why hasn't anyone told me of the secret hand shake ? If it takes me being in a Video, I'll pass. I got suckered with that one before ... Never again........
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 4:47:07 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Why hasn't anyone told me of the secret hand shake ? If it takes me being in a Video, I'll pass. I got suckered with that one before ... Never again........

I thought that , that was you in the new "full power shot" thread

ETA: WarDawg, IM me if you want to understand
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top