Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/9/2003 6:28:42 PM EDT
Hey I have some thanks to give for all this kick ass shooting time I get to share with like minded people!!!

First and fore-most I want to thank John and Jeff for hosting such a safe and frickin fun shoot!!!! You guys really have a handle on the safety and fun of what MODCC is all about!!

Secondly, to Ken (whom I believe is the man who served as COF master?) Your diligence, knowledge, and patience was most appreciated!!!!

Thirdly, to all who helped make the shoot a frickin fun place to talk guns and show off our cool stuff to one another. As well, as talk shop.
I cant remember the last time I  could just walk up to someone and discuss the finer aspects of an AK's inner machinations!!.....for that matter....I can't EVER remember being able to do that!!

Lastly....and most importantly to me...I want to thank Brad (Shi-Huang-Di) for putting SOOO much time into building!!!! I find the shop to be a place of solace and creation, and to be able to spend time in it with someone who wants to as well, is a real bonus!!
I as well want to thank Glen (Cutter75) and Mike (BetaMO) for helping as well!!

This last shoot was my second venture into MODCC and I am liking it more and more. Its hard to find people who share such similar passions, and when you do...you gotta keep 'em!!

MODCC RULES!!!!!!!!

Marshall
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 9:12:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Marshall:  Chain of fire kudos go to Chris.  Due to my having to work weekends until further notice, I will regretfully not be able to participate nearly as much as I would like.  At least this job is worthwhile!  I'm just the guy moderating this forum.  Another worthwhile job.  I would definitely like to meet you sometime.

And thanks to everyone who has picked up the ball and run with it.  Sorry I had to drop it in the first place.

Semper Fi!
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 3:12:19 AM EDT
[#2]
I agree...Chris you have been the source for order at all these shoots! I think that is one of the hardest jobs of all!!! Thank you!!!!

Oh...and I dubbed you Captain Smooth in that pic because of your COF style. You really were concerned with form during your run.
It might be nice to see the COF's be expanded to include 'use of cover' in the scoring. In a real world situation I probably woulda got my head shot off when I stood out in the open like I did!!!! I wonder how many more shots in the head I woulda got yelling 'WOLVERINES'!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top