Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/26/2003 9:55:38 AM EDT
I'm looking for a 'tactical' sling for my AK for the next shoot, just wondering if anybody has an old/used sling they might want to part with - cheap!

Metalman made one that looks good, but I forgot to try it last time we went shooting. I might just end up making my own if nobody has any extras.

- Beta

Link Posted: 9/26/2003 10:05:04 AM EDT
I've put Eagle slings on my AR's, so I have the original Bushmaster "sling" available...

It's not a tactical sling, but you could use it to maybe make one, if you are interested...

Link Posted: 9/26/2003 1:36:29 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Cutter75:
I've put Eagle slings on my AR's, so I have the original Bushmaster "sling" available...

It's not a tactical sling, but you could use it to maybe make one, if you are interested...

hr

Thanks for the offer! I just talked with MetalMan and it turns out he has enough parts and sling material for me to make my own, so that's what I'm going to do.
Link Posted: 9/26/2003 5:10:25 PM EDT
I put sling on my AK last night. It's a CQB, and it looks pretty good and feels good so far. They seem to be very well made. I think you can buy them direct for about $20 plus shipping. I bought mine off E-bay and paid too much for it.
Top Top