Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/20/2005 12:20:10 PM EDT
I know it's late notice.  But a buddy and I are heading to Dakotah Range (just south of Mystic Lake) tonight.  And I thought I'd see if anyone else was available?  Nothing tactical, just going to release some pre-holiday agressions on innocent paper targets.  We're going to be there about 6:30pm or so.

Dakotah is a handgun only, indoor range.  .22lr rifles and carbines are allowed.

DAKOTAH RANGE WEBSITE
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 2:24:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Kind of a haul for me, but it looks like a nice place. How about tomorrow night? 1930?
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 5:12:10 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Kind of a haul for me, but it looks like a nice place. How about tomorrow night? 1930?

Sorry, can't go tonight.

Went last night.  My buddy and I were the only two there.  First time I've ever fired my .357sig indoors (my normal range is outdoors), WOW that thing is loud even with muffs on!
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 2:42:13 PM EDT
[#3]
It's a great place to shoot!  Very clean and usually not too busy.  I like to bring new shooters there or people from out of town.  

Have fun
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 8:06:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Usually pretty busy on the weekends though.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 9:00:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Well them there women folk seem to show up on Sundays!  Hogging the range!

Quoted:
Usually pretty busy on the weekends though.

Link Posted: 12/23/2005 10:08:11 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Well them there women folk seem to show up on Sundays!  Hogging the range

Yep, it's a Womens single action shooting club on sSundays.  It seems like there's ussually 10-12 or them, and they all pay for only one or two lanes, but then they use all the lanes they can!  I was changing targets out one time and they tried to steal my lane!  I still had stuff on the lane tray.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top