BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/4/2006 4:31:09 PM EDT
Any of you guys ever use them....what do i need to know about buying on their
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 4:46:48 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Any of you guys ever use them....what do i need to know about buying on their

I have several times.   I mostly look for auctions with no reserve and low bids.   Sometimes you can get really good deals but most of the time things arent really all that cheap and or its not exactly what you expect.  You have to make an account and once you win an auction you have to contact each other and make the arrangements.    Make sure you know what your bidding on and always ask questions through email before bidding.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 7:52:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Stay away from it! I've had more luck on gunsamerica.com than I ever did on gunbroker!
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 8:13:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Generally I've found GB to a bit higher than most people on GA..... just my experiences though.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 8:28:22 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Generally I've found GB to a bit higher than most people on GA..... just my experiences though.

Gunbroker's fees are fairly expensive compared to other auction/classified boards.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 8:45:41 PM EDT
[#5]
I have found GB has better dealers. They have to pay a small fee to list firearms and that usually keeps the deadbeat dealers off BG. I have used both and have had great luck. GunsAmerica has a better selection of NFA items.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top