Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/11/2006 8:43:59 AM EDT
man, came down to my pops place to use the computer this morning, and an idea popped into tired frazzled mind, when I rode up I saw a dog chasing his tail, and I walk in and they got a new cat and its wagging its tail, so I got to thinking just now about how we're the only animals that don't have a tail, besides apes that is,

I'm mean to say, it'd be pretty cool to have a tail, when I got tired of walking, I could just kick back a ride my tail around, somebody pisses me off, I could swing it around like a t-rex, or if I wanted to play pool and didn't have a cue, I could chalk up and use it in a pinch, got to the restroom and don't check to see if it has paper before setting down, no problem man, just use my tail, sweeping the house would be a cinch, just use a tail, plus chicks would dig it, they'd get a little tipsy and want a bit of tail, well there I'd be,

well thats just my thoughts on how cool it'd be to have a tail.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 10:17:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, but then you'd have to cut holes in all your pants and undies (oh, wait, you've already blew the backs out of the undies from what I've read here) hose
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 12:38:50 PM EDT
[#2]
It would be tougher for Rat to get access to you!
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 5:17:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Rat shows up, I going to wear it like a chastity belt to protect my virtue.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 8:05:22 PM EDT
[#4]
You have a tail, everyone does, it's just so short you can't see it anymore!  It's called the coccyx and it is a remnant of a tail attached to the bottom of your spine.

You might think it isn't important, if you ever break it you will, my dad fell down some stairs and broke his, he had to sit on a rubber donut for 2 or 3 years!
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 3:32:39 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
You have a tail, everyone does, it's just so short you can't see it anymore!  It's called the coccyx and it is a remnant of a tail attached to the bottom of your spine.

I don't buy into the theory of evolution....just cause something looks like it coulda possibly been something....doesn't mean it ever was. And speakin of evolution....why aren't people still evolving from monkeys n stuff today? Evolution decide it was tired n needed a break from evolving?
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 3:57:11 PM EDT
[#6]
The Theory of Evolution has nothing to do with "how something looks."   Also not everything happens within the lifetime of a human.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 4:28:56 PM EDT
[#7]
If i had a tail i'd use it to choke the shit out of some people......................

evolution

landing on the moon

next thing i'll hear is oswald was the lone gunman in dallas
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 4:45:35 PM EDT
[#8]
I take it that none of you spent any time in any remedial biology/anatomy classes.

Link Posted: 3/12/2006 4:46:23 PM EDT
[#9]
I wish the trolls who have been frequenting this site lately had really big tails. They could use them to go f*ck themselves instead of trolling this site.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 4:50:07 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I wish the trolls who have been frequenting this site lately had really big tails. They could use them to go f*ck themselves instead of trolling this site.

i gotta give credit where it's due that was pretty damn funny
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 5:22:56 PM EDT
[#11]
man I don't know about evolution, but I know a dude that looks very simular to a gorillia, except for the hair, one of the nicest people you'd ever meet, good thing too, I seen one of his customers piss him off once, and instead of thrashing the guy, he picked up a complete C-6 transmission and threw it across his shop and knocked a hole in the wall, its pretty clear this dude hasn't finished evolving, body wise at least.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 6:59:50 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

If you mean me.... sorry.... not trolling.  Just making some observations about anatomy and correcting a misrepresentation about evolution.  Fact is that humans have a tail bone, while it is a vestigial structure and arguably useless..... it is there.  One could disagree all they want and it will be their little secret.

If you STILL believe me to be trolling then fine..... go buy some vagisil and rub it in cause your pussy is only gonna get more sore.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 6:10:45 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

If you STILL believe me to be trolling then fine..... go buy some vagisil and rub it in cause your pussy is only gonna get more sore.

Only a troll should have responded to that post. Are you admitting you're a troll by insulting me? I'm asking plain and simple. Once before I jumped your ass and later apologized because I was wrong. I'm asking you to do the same.
Are you acting like a troll or will you retract that statement?
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:38:19 AM EDT
[#14]
waste
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top