Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/20/2006 7:06:35 PM EDT
out hunting Bigfoot this weekend and will not be able to post until Sunday night.
Please feel free to jump in here and add whatever comments you like. That way he will see we missed him!
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 8:06:52 PM EDT
[#1]
He's probly packin his Taurus.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 8:11:13 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
out hunting Bigfoot this weekend and will not be able to post until Sunday night.
Please feel free to jump in here and add whatever comments you like. That way he will see we missed him!

Is that code for the Habana Inn?
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 8:34:47 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

There, fixed it for ya Patrick!
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 1:42:11 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

if its not then is, brokeback mountain style, he's not know as a RED NECK HIPPY COWBOY for nothing.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 4:20:14 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

if its not then is, brokeback mountain style, he's not know as a RED NECK HIPPY COWBOY for nothing.

MLW>"<

Hmm, ACman and his gay companero riding off into the sunset, carrying Taurus revolvers, looking for a Habana Inn! Anybody else got something to add?
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 7:47:06 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

MLW>"<

Hmm, ACman and his gay companero riding off into the sunset, carrying Taurus revolvers, looking for a Habana Inn! Anybody else got something to add?

I can see him and his buddy ridin his 4 wheeler around the woods together wearin cowboy hats chaps and boots with taurus totin gun belts drinkin n singin as they slowly curise around....
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 8:30:23 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I can see him and his buddy ridin his 4 wheeler around the woods together wearin cowboy hats chaps and boots with taurus totin gun belts drinkin n singin as they slowly curise around....

That's the idea, Rat! Anybody else want to share their idea of what ACman and his friend are doing!
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 9:50:26 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

MLW>"<

I can see him and his buddy ridin his 4 wheeler around the woods together wearin cowboy hats [redchaps] and boots with taurus totin gun belts drinkin n singin as they slowly curise around....

hey Rat didn't you say you owned a pair of assless chaps you wear when ridin' your flyin'-o with the bannana seat.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 11:54:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Can't wait to hear about the bigfoot expedition. What is the minimal caliber necessary to take a bigfoot down?   How much drinking is normally required before you see a bigfoot?  I'd like to sneak up on one and wrestle it & chokeing it into unconsiousness or if I had to knock it out?  I'm working on creating a bigfoot in heat lure. I'm also working on creating a bigfoot wooden reed call but to be honest I have never heard one. Actually I've never seen one either, just the imitators on TV but why should that stop me right?  Hope ACman gets some good pictures he can sale.  

Speaking of $$$$

I know there are several people reading this who will want to make an investment in my future products with their savings. OK, if you must I'll let you, but I only want cash, gold, diamonds, silver or guns, ammo, real estate, stocks, bonds, horses, cattle, survival gear, sporting goods, cars, trucks, cycles & ATVs' campers, boats, trailers or anything else of value. Hurry don't wait limited time only. The more you invest the better for me.ha.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 12:31:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Do you think ACman is dragging a pork chop around behind his ATV trying to bring Bigfoot out into the open????
Nahh, that is old hat! Knowing how adept and intelligent ACman is, it is probably a used feminine napkin that he is dragging around tying to bring a young horny male Bigfoot out of the brush!

I'll bet when he gets back he'll burn my *ss big time for starting this thread!
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 12:48:52 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Do you think ACman is dragging a pork chop around behind his ATV trying to bring Bigfoot out into the open????
Nahh, that is old hat! Knowing how adept and intelligent ACman is, it is probably a used feminine napkin that he is dragging around tying to bring a young horny male Bigfoot out of the brush!

That will teach him to go AWOL won't it?  The femine napkin idea might do the trick.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 7:15:26 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

If I were you, I wouldn't let a guy like that near my ass.  
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 10:52:58 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/22/2006 6:57:50 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Yep, you're catching on! ACman is a case allright!
I hope Rat isn't laughing hysterically becasuse of a truamatic experience with ACman!
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 10:10:58 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep, you're catching on! ACman is a case allright!
I hope Rat isn't laughing hysterically becasuse of a truamatic experience with ACman!

No not laughing hysterically cause of a truamatic experiance....but just cause its ACmantaurus we're talkin about! hahahahahaha
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 11:06:19 AM EDT
[#16]
haha,  you guys aint right.  
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 11:56:38 AM EDT
[#17]
/gi jane/    SUCK MY DICK           /gi  jane/

Link Posted: 1/22/2006 12:17:10 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

no he had my tauras 357,  he does not like his
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 12:32:56 PM EDT
[#19]
Well, with his post above, I can probably say ACman wasn't successful in his Bigfoot hunt!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top