Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/15/2006 9:37:43 AM EDT
damn Rat finding this site and posting offa it got me hooked on taking these funny little tests, took this here little test and was slighty surprised at my score, try it on and see if you could run with the big dogs, my luck would end with this though,

www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=7318052029020762218

Hmmm...
You scored 85% Cold and 51% Level-Headed!  
You can kill a man, but don't hide the fact that you're ending a life from yourself. Look at the reality of that situation.  

My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 99% on Cold

You scored higher than 50% on Level-Headed

MLW>"<

Link Posted: 1/15/2006 9:45:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Hmmm...
You scored 83% Cold and 56% Level-Headed!
You can kill a man, but don't hide the fact that you're ending a life from yourself. Look at the reality of that situation.

My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

Link Posted: 1/15/2006 10:21:58 AM EDT
[#2]
As neccessary.
You scored 32% Cold and 74% Level-Headed!  
If threatned, you will respond with equivalent force, and most likely have the nerves to carry you through the act.  

You scored higher than 99% on Level-Headed

I guess that mean I have cajones big enough to do a Bigfoot if I get the chance!

Link Posted: 1/15/2006 10:23:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Definitely.
You scored 58% Cold and 56% Level-Headed!  
You can kill. But the question "Why would you?" arises. Out of safety or cruelty?  

You scored higher than 66% on Cold

You scored higher than 99% on Level-Headed

Link Posted: 1/15/2006 10:43:53 AM EDT
[#4]
You scored 70% Cold and 58% Level-Headed!  
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 11:42:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Psychotic.
You scored 100% Cold and 33% Level-Headed!  
Think about what you're so eager to take away. Killing someone isn't like breaking a G.I. Joe.  

You scored higher than 0% on Level-Headed

Link Posted: 1/15/2006 1:05:15 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Psychotic.

Stop it, Rat! You're scaring me, no sh*t!
As much as I've harassed you, if you really are psychotic, I'm moving, changing my name, and not leaving a forwarding address!
Tell me we're still buddies!
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 2:45:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Psychotic.
You scored 94% Cold and 30% Level-Headed!  
Think about what you're so eager to take away. Killing someone isn't like breaking a G.I. Joe.  

I guess I did ok

Link Posted: 1/15/2006 4:36:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Holy shit, I don't like that test.

Natural born.
You scored 34% Cold and 76% Level-Headed!  
You'd kill and probably not feel a damn thing. Maybe you need to think about that.  

Me thinks it's not very accurate...but then, these things usually aren't.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 5:12:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Definitely.
You scored 45% Cold and 43% Level-Headed!  
You can kill. But the question "Why would you?" arises. Out of safety or cruelty?  

You scored higher than 50% on Cold

Link Posted: 1/15/2006 5:48:16 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Psychotic.

Stop it, Rat! You're scaring me, no sh*t!
As much as I've harassed you, if you really are psychotic, I'm moving, changing my name, and not leaving a forwarding address!
Tell me we're still buddies!

Lets see, on one test I came it with a Hitler score, psychotic on this one....Dan, we can be buddies if you try Wolf in your AR!

Link Posted: 1/15/2006 7:27:31 PM EDT
[#11]
You'd kill and probably not feel a damn thing. Maybe you need to think about that.  

You scored higher than 33% on Cold

You scored higher than 66% on Level-Headed

Link Posted: 1/15/2006 7:32:15 PM EDT
[#12]
You scored 100% Cold and 100% Level-Headed!
You've already killed a man. You felt nothing. You are a trained professional. We hope you will never have to repeat this act. We also hope you are on our side.

You scored higher than 100% on Cold

You scored higher than 100% on Level-Headed
----

Whoa? How'd they know that stuff dudes? That's a cool test.

Link Posted: 1/15/2006 7:57:09 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
You scored 100% Cold and 100% Level-Headed!
You've already killed a man. You felt nothing. You are a trained professional. We hope you will never have to repeat this act. We also hope you are on our side.

------
Whoa? How'd they know that stuff dudes? That's a cool test.

You ain't drinking buddies with ACman by any chance, are you?
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 11:40:02 PM EDT
[#14]
well like my dear old dad told me once right before he died," ND, is that gun on safty?",
naw..... I didn't shoot him,...................................................................... well, at least it didn't kill him.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 2:53:03 AM EDT
[#15]
Natural born.
You scored 38% Cold and 76% Level-Headed!

You'd kill and probably not feel a damn thing. Maybe you need to think about that

You scored higher than 0% on Cold

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 2:48:20 PM EDT
[#16]
You scored 63% Cold and 58% Level-Headed!  

I feel pretty good about this.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 3:46:41 PM EDT
[#17]
definitely

You scored 49% Cold and 53% Level-Headed!  

some of the questions didn't have the answer i would have picked,like the prowler in the closet, there was no " grab my pistol ,open the door, and double tap the MF"
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 2:25:25 PM EDT
[#18]
Natural Born
You scored 47% Cold and 71% Level-Headed

You scored higher than 63% on Cold

You scored higher than 81% on Level-Headed

Link Posted: 1/20/2006 5:20:14 PM EDT
[#19]
Natural born.
You scored 60% Cold and 69% Level-Headed!  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top