Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/15/2006 10:58:21 AM EDT
I'm way up, along the lake in Lake County, near the WI border.  I need help pressing out the FSB Pins on a barrel to replace it with a folding Front Sight/Gas Block.  And then installing the Barrel to the Upper Receiver.  Anyone in Lake County have the needed tools and Time?
Please use email to contact me.

Chief
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 4:58:39 PM EDT
[#1]
I have had work done by Scott Rollins thru D&J's in Lakemoor.   He is very reasonable on his rates if you can't find someone with the tools.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 2:45:20 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I have had work done by Scott Rollins thru D&J's in Lakemoor.   He is very reasonable on his rates if you can't find someone with the tools.

That the same Scott the shoots them bad ass 12 gages?
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 2:52:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Scott changed out my stocks on my AR before I learned how to do it myself.  Call ahead to DJ cause he is in only 2 days.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 9:36:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Put the barrel in a barrel vise, soak the pins with PB Blaster and tap them out with a punch. Easy job.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top