Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/6/2006 1:21:24 PM EDT
What would it mean if when you buy a gun , & the dealer calls you FOID number in & it NEVER comes back right away with a confirmation number....It eventually does-But never  quickly. Am I being RED FLAGGED downstate?
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 1:52:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Someone else with the same name might be a felon.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 2:18:20 PM EDT
[#2]
My brother has the same problem there is a felon with a similar name. Whenever I call him in it gets delayed, if your dealer will call FTIP a few hours later they will give him an approval. My only suggestion is to call ISP and see if there is anything they can do about it. But I would get used to waiting.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 8:20:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Mine usually come back "delayed"...followed by "proceed," which is the important part

You're waiting for the damn thing for 24 or 72 hours in this state anyway.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top