Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/7/2010 5:53:57 PM EDT
With the November elections looming, I thought Nevadans could pool all our rants in one thread.

Heres mine:
Why is the Illegal Immigration issue still not getting the required attention. It seems that the political candidates keep this quiet so that they don't lose the minority vote during the midterm election. Votes its all about votes!
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 5:34:22 PM EDT
[#1]
here's my rant...why is Harry Reid going to get re-elected after all the stupid stickers?
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 6:39:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Ranting here is preaching to the choir.

My rant will be at the ballot box.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 7:14:14 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a different rant........

Reno would be a friggin' Ghost Town with Tumble Weeds rolling around......if....I was allowed to shoot every driver that pissed me off..............OK Im done.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 8:51:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Vote for Kenneth Wegner !
Why ?
His name ain't shelly berkley Edit to add:There are more and better reasons, but this came to mind first
Rant over
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:51:26 PM EDT
[#5]
If they changed it to you have to have lived in NV for 20 years we could get rid of these assholes.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:05:14 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

If they changed it to you have to have lived in NV for 20 years we could get rid of these assholes.

Ain't that the truth....

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 6:36:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Ain't that the truth....

I hope we get rid of the carpet bagger Titus. Her friggin drawl makes my skin crawl.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 11:41:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I hope we get rid of the carpet bagger Titus. Her friggin drawl makes my skin crawl.

Every time I hear her speak I immediately think Alabama pig farmer.  

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 5:55:33 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I can't think of anything that nice....

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 5:58:52 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 10:37:11 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
The "media" is saying Harry and Angle are in a dead heat...I know of exactly one person who is voting for Harry ( a guy a t church who would vote democrat even if satan were running). They making up that stat or what??

That or WE have only smart aquaintances.  I know one duechebag voting for Harry.  Everyone else thinks he's worthless

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 11:25:13 AM EDT
[#12]
Old people will vote for Reid because Angle want so take away Social Security.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 11:50:32 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why would you insult an Alabama pig farmer like that?
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 12:58:08 PM EDT
[#14]
well, i've been a Nevadan for a little over a year now and the one thing I have to rant about is all the poorly designed traffic circles here......I like traffic circles,  just not in NV (they are the same in Minneapolis also.....so, Iguess there are some very stupid engineers designing roads now-a-days).

advntrjnky
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 1:59:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
well, i've been a Nevadan for a little over a year now and the one thing I have to rant about is all the poorly designed traffic circles here......I like traffic circles,  just not in NV (they are the same in Minneapolis also.....so, Iguess there are some very stupid engineers designing roads now-a-days).

advntrjnky

I fail to see what traffic circles have to do with politicians and carpet baggers.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 4:54:35 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

advntrjnky

I fail to see what traffic circles have to do with politicians and carpet baggers.

I was ranting about bad drivers in Reno.............Thread said NVHTF rant ..........so I ranted - about why I was pissed at the moment !

Its probably my fault advtrjnky was talkin' traffic circles............

So here is my re-post from above

I have a different (new) rant........

Reno (Our Government) would be  friggin' Ghost Town with Tumble Weeds rolling around(non-existent)......if....I was allowed to shoot every driver (politician) that pissed me off..............OK Im done.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 11:46:32 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

advntrjnky

I thought it pertinent because the politician's endless meetings and committees OK the road plans and then pass the contracts onto their friends.

advntrjnky
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 2:31:44 PM EDT
[#18]
The Economy: Line up in front of star nursery. How many tax payers there?
Healthcare: how many illegals go to the ER and say I have difficulty breathing and have chest pain. Try it you'll be in front of the line. Oh by the way do you need dialysis?
National Debt: path to immigration example I485 $900, N400 $595, AOS Fee $75, IV processing fee $400 times how many illegals if there even qualified.
National Security: Percentage of crime by illegals? Maybe those extremist will make a rest stop on each side of the Border.
Politicians: Increase taxes so the government can spend to revitalize the economy and provide healthcare. We'll save the immigration issue for last.
You and Me get the bill for all of the above!oops
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 3:13:52 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Old people will vote for Reid because Angle want so take away Social Security.

I think she thinks that realistically it will be gone for us by the time we get to that point (Im 39)...I dont think anyones talking about saying to a 55-65 year old.  NO MORE FOR YOU.  I think they just want to change the plan for people who will still have time to get on another program.  Course if you SAY   "ANGLE WANTS TO TAKE AWAY YOUR SS!!" to someones grandma.  You ll scare them into voting a certain way.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 3:14:17 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why would you insult an Alabama pig farmer like that?

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 9:01:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I was ranting about bad drivers in Reno.............Thread said NVHTF rant ..........so I ranted - about why I was pissed at the moment !

Apparently you missed the Allstate report which shows Reno having the 7th safest drivers in the nation.

I don't believe it either.

PS: Las Vegas you suck at 144th place LOL (screeecccch CRASH!)
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 9:16:28 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Apparently you missed the Allstate report which shows Reno having the 7th safest drivers in the nation.

thats hard to belive with all the california drivers
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 5:46:47 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The last part of your our post is why my sig line exists.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 7:41:57 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Healthcare: how many illegals go to the ER and say I have difficulty breathing and have chest pain. Try it you'll be in front of the line. Oh by the way do you need dialysis?
National Debt: path to immigration example I485 $900, N400 $595, AOS Fee $75, IV processing fee $400 times how many illegals if there even qualified.
National Security: Percentage of crime by illegals? Maybe those extremist will make a rest stop on each side of the Border.
Politicians: Increase taxes so the government can spend to revitalize the economy and provide healthcare. We'll save the immigration issue for last.

Dude, Chill.
You sound like me before I saw, "the light".
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 9:29:21 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The last part of your our post is why my sig line exists.

The gun store I always go to use to have that in a bumper sticker....Dont Care how you did it in california
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 10:04:19 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dude, Chill.
You sound like me before I saw, "the light".

Its all cool Bro. Just thoughts behind the frontal cortex.
But by all means en"LIGHT"en me.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 5:52:54 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

I have a different rant........

Reno would be a friggin' Ghost Town with Tumble Weeds rolling around......if....I was allowed to shoot every driver that pissed me off..............OK Im done.

Wait a second...so Reno is NOT a ghost town with tumble weeds rolling around??

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top