Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/19/2006 8:14:31 PM EDT
Does anyone know where I can find a nice display case or someone who can make one?  I need one for an M1 Garand.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 4:16:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Hey,  try these guys http://www.lakethompson.com/bhww/displaycases.html
http://www.meadowsdisplaycases.com/displaycaseprice.htm <--- These guys may be your best bet.  Have you thought about my sales offer? Get with me if you're interested. I want that item gone. Let me know.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:40:43 AM EDT
[#2]
I know that NAFB has a wood shop. I had some shadow boxes made there several years ago.

Maybe some of the NV board members who are stationed at Nellis can look into it for you.

Hope this helps.

Joe
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 2:40:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 2:59:08 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't remember what I paid for the shadow boxes and plaques, but I remember they made them to my specs and the work was high quality.

Then again, that was several years ago.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 11:25:08 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I don't remember what I paid for the shadow boxes and plaques, but I remember they made them to my specs and the work was high quality.

That service is no longer available (they closed the Federal Prison on base).

You are right. Their work and quality was great!

V
OUT
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 1:04:10 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That service is no longer available (they closed the Federal Prison on base).

You are right. Their work and quality was great!

V
OUT

Oh Well,

There goes the Nellis option.

Thanks, V

Joe
OUT
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 11:23:41 PM EDT
[#7]
If they closed the prison camp, does that mean I don't get to chase inmates on break out attempts anymore? Damn. Also I bet the Airmen of Nellis AFB have to do work details now. I'm sure theyre going to like that. I never did like how they would let convicted felons run amok on our base. "Here you go Joe Felon, go trim those hedges in front of the Air Warfare Center and be sure to make the bus back to camp by 1600."  Thats nice. I guess its for the better, I got tired of seeing those goldbricking sons of bitches on my base. They should have all been doing hard time, none of this minimum security bullshit. It should be when you go to the joint, its not supposed to be a nice place. The Prison camp at Nellis was like a little fucking resort. No fence around the prison, just the base perimeter fence. No walls, no c-wire, guardtowers. Just convicts lounging around getting three hots and a cot and all the weight lifting equipment they wanted. Fuck them.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 10:54:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Guess who is taking over the buildings?

You guessed it, Security Forces. the dorms in the middle will be torn down to create the SF complex.

LED, vehicles, etc. are moving there.

You think it takes awhile to get someone out of the LED to respond to housing.............now.........

Alarm/situation responses will be tracked by date instead of time. It is already far enough away.

Big minds small focus...........

V
OUT
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top