Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/7/2006 10:39:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/7/2006 10:39:54 AM EDT by rcav8r]
This topic should probably be pinned.

anway, the NRA convention website has been dated with schedules, exhibitors, etc. FYI

(oh, and don't think we'll be getting a arfcom booth...10.50 a square foot!)

Howzem T-shirts coming? :)

John
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 10:47:22 AM EDT

Originally Posted By rcav8r:
This topic should probably be pinned.

anway, the NRA convention website has been dated with schedules, exhibitors, etc. FYI

(oh, and don't think we'll be getting a arfcom booth...10.50 a square foot!)

Howzem T-shirts coming? :)

John

Still haven't heard back from site admin about it(using the AR15.com logo course if they did AR15.com hometown shirts we wouldn't have to worry about it). I'll pop off another email in a couple days.

Link Posted: 2/7/2006 4:23:28 PM EDT
Hey, I'd like a T-shirt too. Also; I've been telling the guys at work that my growing collection of AR's, ammo and gear are for "homeland defense". Checking the ARFcom Store the other day, I see an AF15.com patch saying the same thing. Gonna have to get some!
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 6:14:33 PM EDT
I just ordered tickets for the members banquet for my wife and I!
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 4:36:17 PM EDT
But..... but ..... but ... I thought they were going to cancel if CCW didn'nt pass

Sorry, drinkin tonight , had to be a prick.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 4:18:49 PM EDT
They canceled Cleveland(?) because of some recent anti-gun legislation. We may be stuck in the dark ages as far as CCW, but at least we didn't go backward.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 6:26:34 PM EDT

Originally Posted By diesel1:
They canceled Cleveland(?) because of some recent anti-gun legislation. We may be stuck in the dark ages as far as CCW, but at least we didn't go backward.

Was a referance to another thread.
Top Top