Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/2/2006 11:44:41 AM EDT
, so whichever one of you it is knock it off!!!

http://www.wbay.com/Global/story.asp?S=4442291

Even if we all had thought of it.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 11:58:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Damn I'm mad at the guy for the flip flop and all but that shit ain't right.

Link Posted: 2/2/2006 12:20:30 PM EDT
[#2]
for purposes of education and discussion, this is NOT the way to show we're the good guys:

PLEASANT PRAIRIE, Wis. A state legislator key to the defeat of a concealed carry law in Wisconsin says his family is the target of death threats.

John Steinbrink says his wife received two threatening calls to their home late yesterday afternoon after he voted to sustain the governor's veto of the concealed carry bill.

Steinbrink says the calls were frightening to his wife, Roberta, so he asked Pleasant Prairie police to keep an eye on his home.

Steinbrink says the death threats won't sway his opinion on the concealed carry law. He says he decided to change his support for the law after the main Senate author expressed an interest in watering down protections in the bill during future legislative sessions.

Link Posted: 2/2/2006 12:40:16 PM EDT
[#3]
We still lost by 2 votes,at least last year it was only 1 vote short! Not that it matters now!
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 1:43:51 PM EDT
[#4]
If ya ask me he's full of shit! Last year "what's his nuts" claimed the same thing. I wont belive that someone actually threatend his life unless he can prove it... Assholes like him lie for a living..
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 1:44:32 PM EDT
[#5]

We still lost by 2 votes,at least last year it was only 1 vote short! Not that it matters now!

Well one other Democrat wasn't present, so I believe they needed both of them to vote against the bill.  A 65-33 vote would have been good enough from what I have read.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:36:42 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
for purposes of education and discussion, this is NOT the way to show we're the good guys:

PLEASANT PRAIRIE, Wis. A state legislator key to the defeat of a concealed carry law in Wisconsin says his family is the target of death threats.

John Steinbrink says his wife received two threatening calls to their home late yesterday afternoon after he voted to sustain the governor's veto of the concealed carry bill.

Steinbrink says the calls were frightening to his wife, Roberta, so he asked Pleasant Prairie police to keep an eye on his home.

Steinbrink says the death threats won't sway his opinion on the concealed carry law. He says he decided to change his support for the law after the main Senate author expressed an interest in watering down protections in the bill during future legislative sessions.

Well maybe it was the Lefty's calling we are know there scum and this is not beneath them
Maybe if shes frighten she should learn how to use a gun and get ccw
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:45:38 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Well maybe it was the Lefty's calling we are know there scum and this is not beneath them
Maybe if shes frighten she should learn how to use a gun and get ccw

I fear it's more likely some nut-case (TM, FMD ) gun owner thought the same thing and believed this would help the CCW cause
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:57:19 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
If ya ask me he's full of shit! Last year "what's his nuts" claimed the same thing. I wont belive that someone actually threatend his life unless he can prove it... Assholes like him lie for a living..

It was you, wasn't it?

Link Posted: 2/3/2006 11:06:05 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It was you, wasn't it?

Who me???

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top