Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/16/2006 2:24:48 PM EDT
Okay,Jesses turning blue ceremony is on February,16th and he is making me pin it on him so i have to do that most likely.Now his Graduation is February, 17th and i dont know if he gets to go home with us or if he has to stay a little longer i dont know.I am leaving on the 30th for Alabama with my dad and i got to drive a lot of the way down there and i dont know how to drive stick so i geuss ill have to learn.My dad and i are staying down in Wisconsin for a night an he wants to go shooting LOL i highly doubt that would happen though.Well thats all thanks for the help with this site and the comments.I dont know why i am going on here!This site is like the "other Woman" in Jesses and my marriage lol.
Jessica-
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 2:50:21 PM EDT

Originally Posted By jesse2194:
Okay,Jesses turning blue ceremony is on February,16th and he is making me pin it on him so i have to do that most likely.Now his Graduation is February, 17th and i dont know if he gets to go home with us or if he has to stay a little longer i dont know.I am leaving on the 30th for Alabama with my dad and i got to drive a lot of the way down there and i dont know how to drive stick so i geuss ill have to learn.My dad and i are staying down in Wisconsin for a night an he wants to go shooting LOL i highly doubt that would happen though.Well thats all thanks for the help with this site and the comments.I dont know why i am going on here!This site is like the "other Woman" in Jesses and my marriage lol.
Jessica-

Well, congrats then! If you are stopping in SE WI, then don't be so sure that we can't get your dad out for some shooting. Keep us posted.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 6:02:57 PM EDT

Originally Posted By jesse2194:
This site is like the "other Woman" in Jesses and my marriage lol.
Jessica-

That's why you need your own handle here. If you can't beat them, join them.

Give J our congrats, & you and your Dad stay safe on the drive.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 6:08:51 PM EDT
Jessica - That's great news! How exciting for you. I hope you have a great time down there. Keep us posted. BTW, just be thankful this "other woman" doesn't have two arms, two legs, and a sweet smile.... All in all, she's pretty safe for our husbands to be hanging around with.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 6:36:30 PM EDT

Originally Posted By AnnieO:
...All in all, she's pretty safe for our husbands to be hanging around with.

Top Top