Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/16/2005 10:59:39 PM EDT
Other than pie (ahem), What is your favorite candy?

I have a serious jones for Turtles. Chocolate, caramel and pecans. Mumm. I also like Payday bars and Big Hunk taffy bars, but Turtles rock. Wouldn't it be great if someone we knew did homemade turtles?
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 11:06:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 11:22:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Im not a candy person, I would rather have a big bag of chips and dip, or salsa..
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 1:35:42 AM EDT
[#3]
I have the worst sweet tooth in the world. I just discovered 6 cavities, yeah, count em 6 in my mouth when intense pain occured when I flossed the other day. Yep, my dental plan is gonna take a beating... Chewing all the time with only one side of your mouth sucks! My teeth on the good side are getting sore, haha

I love premium chocolates... i've gotten to the point with my palette that I can actually taste the differences... unlike my wine palette! $6 or $60 bottle, tastes the same to me! I like %50 coco bitter and dark chocolates, as well as white chocolate, yum yum!

I also really dig buying candy from Costco... usually get a giant pack of Crunch, Butterfinger, and Gushers.

For alcoholic "candy" Almond liquor is heavenly... Single malt scotch can also be quite yummy after you develop the ability to detect the subtle differences, Glenmorangie and Glennfiddich are my personal faves, for familiarity's sake. I don't have the budget for ultra premium scotchs, but I do like to "sample" my friend's collections.

You all probably think i'm a big guy, but i'm actually tall and skinny, even a little underweight I'd say.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 1:39:15 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm jonesing for red swedish fish right now.

I always love the strawberry charleston chews
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 8:44:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 3:14:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 3:19:35 PM EDT
[#7]
I really like peanutbutter/chocolate combinations.  I especially love Reese's FastBreaks and Peanut Butter M&Ms.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top