Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/7/2003 8:10:16 PM EDT
Ya guys ever talk about real issues instead of trying to keep track of people? It's taken me 12 years to train my wife that when I want to be found.....I'll let ya know. Weekend shoots are cool. B.S. is cool.....but what about the good stuff, like how are washingtonians going to organize? Communication, meeting areas, what if's and how are we going to survive? Terrorist attacks, government, you know.....stuff.
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 9:27:25 PM EDT
The Lewis County Regulars have it all worked out in great detail......
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 11:48:04 PM EDT
That is a whole different web site.
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 7:34:37 AM EDT

Originally Posted By 5ofUS:
but what about the good stuff, like how are washingtonians going to organize?

you know.....stuff.

Who is this we you speak of? Is that like oui oui or wee little mouse in our pocket? Stuff? Need to know...

We already know...

Link Posted: 9/10/2003 11:12:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/10/2003 11:14:31 AM EDT by DarkHelmet]

Originally Posted By CavVet:

but what about the good stuff, like how are washingtonians going to organize?

you know.....stuff.

Who is this we you speak of? Is that like oui oui or wee little mouse in our pocket? Stuff? Need to know...

We already know...

I'm with CavVet. There is no "we" in "I'm taking my MRE's, ammo, guns and other SHTF sundries and gettin' the hell out of Dodge."
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 11:00:16 PM EDT

and gettin' the hell out of Dodge

If I can I'll evac to a predetermined place where someone will have the beer on ice and I'll have all the peppermint schnapps I can loot from the nearest liquor store to await late arrivers.

If I can't get out of Dodge then I'll be the damn mayor of dodge

308 and 30-06 are damn good to have in the city if you aren't going to be humping it around.
Link Posted: 9/11/2003 4:45:26 AM EDT
"Real issues"? I've got "real issues" for ya, come potty train my son and make my house payment. If I wanted a serious discussion I sure as hell wont get online to have one. This is where I come to have a laugh and some informal BS. Lots of knowledge and insights, but as someone else is bound to tell ya "lighten up, Francis". If you wanna "organise" then I suspect you may have better luck someplace else where people dont think you're quite so special.
Try assualtweb.net 's "miltia forum", just watch out for the snitches.
Link Posted: 9/11/2003 5:56:08 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/11/2003 6:37:03 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Da_Bunny:
The Lewis County Regulars have it all worked out in great detail......

When the halfed O2 tanks attack, the LCR will be there...
Link Posted: 9/12/2003 7:47:39 PM EDT
Keep your shitty diapers, I have three of my own. Have a mortgage and a twelve year marraige too. Hense "5ofus". I also realize that survival in numbers is better than sitting on my ass drinking beer or snopps packing a 308 or 30'06. I thought this websight included more than guns but was inclusive of community. Not just happy... dumb... shit where people talk about drinking beer or the last time they got drunk. Signed: wound piss tight with a grin.
Link Posted: 9/12/2003 7:50:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/12/2003 8:06:11 PM EDT by 5ofUS]
When you leave dodge, you'll end up in my back yard.....would'nt ya like to know who your new neighbor's going to be. Dodge might not welcome someone with such a narrow perspective. It takes a village to raise a child. LOL.
Link Posted: 9/13/2003 6:32:42 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/13/2003 7:16:40 AM EDT

Signed: wound piss tight with a grin.

That sounds like it could be painfull.

But seriously, feel free to start with details of your bug out plans, meeting places and alliances. Post it all here on the internet. I'm sure that there are many here who would like to know what your plans are.
Link Posted: 9/13/2003 7:36:14 AM EDT
Have you seen the survival forum? There's a lot of good stuff in there.
Link Posted: 9/13/2003 10:50:51 AM EDT

Originally Posted By 2whiskeyP:
Post it all here on the internet.

Like these booyas?
Link Posted: 9/23/2003 1:17:47 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Tweak:

Originally Posted By 2whiskeyP:
Post it all here on the internet.

Like these booyas?

[AceVentura]Alrightythen...[/AceVentura]
Link Posted: 9/24/2003 12:52:49 AM EDT

There must be some middle ground between the "operaters" and the sheeple.
Top Top