Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 6/26/2003 12:20:01 AM EDT
Rick Baldwin at the Capitol City Club in Littlerock is putting together a clinic next month to introduce shooters to CMP/High Power competition.

Saturday, July 19, 10 AM-2 PM: Classroom instruction at the clubhouse. Bring all standard equipment except ammunition.

Sunday, July 27, 10 AM-2 PM (?): 50 round CMP match.

Club rifles are available for use.

For information or to sign up, contact Rick at (360) 943-8658 or H4295@yahoo.com
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 2:57:10 PM EDT
Am I the only guy on this planet that works weekends?! Will anything ever take place on a weekday in my lifetime?
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 4:10:21 PM EDT

Originally Posted By bigern:
Am I the only guy on this planet that works weekends?! Will anything ever take place on a weekday in my lifetime?

everyone is against you... you should quit your job and become a professional panhadler. The hours are good and you really don't have to dress up to go to work. In fact you don't even have to shower.

2WP makes a good living.
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 12:11:44 AM EDT

No, Im pretty much Fu<ked myself, You wanna have a shoot for us retarded people that don't get weekends off?
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 8:44:20 AM EDT

Originally Posted By bigscrun:

everyone is against you... you should quit your job and become a professional panhadler. The hours are good and you really don't have to dress up to go to work. In fact you don't even have to shower.

2WP makes a good living.

That's the biggest load of crap I have ever heard! Why, I just took a shower a couple of weeks ago!
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 11:24:40 AM EDT
[sniff,sniff] We know we can tell [sniff, sniff]
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 7:39:09 PM EDT
Anyone up this way (Renton) going to this?
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 7:49:24 PM EDT
I'm still debating whether to go to this or to go to the WA-Shooters get together on the 19th.

If I do the class then I'll do the next weekend too.
Top Top