Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 12/20/2005 1:29:25 PM EDT
What's a good price for .223 stripper clips. I got a 100 for $9.99 plus shiping from cheaperthandirt.com after my plastic 5 round loader cracked.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 2:47:55 PM EDT
Look here.

Here is my reply.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 4:19:14 PM EDT
I really don't mind loading the strippers. I seem to have every once in while have found 2-3 rounds per 500, some rough and bent tips when buying lake city from especially from sportsmanguide and it has happened only once at ammoman in six orders. I've toyed with the idea of a buying a bench loader, I've never used one yet but have heard they're the real deal.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 7:10:06 PM EDT

Originally Posted By predator611:
I really don't mind loading the strippers. I seem to have every once in while have found 2-3 rounds per 500, some rough and bent tips when buying lake city from especially from sportsmanguide and it has happened only once at ammoman in six orders. I've toyed with the idea of a buying a bench loader, I've never used one yet but have heard they're the real deal.

Thought about getting the bench loader myself. Until I saw the price that is. Save the money and get a LULA.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 1:08:51 AM EDT

Thought about getting the bench loader myself. Until I saw the price that is. Save the money and get a LULA.

You're not joking there.
I have a couple of machinist friends who make odds and ends for their guns, flash suppressors and brakes mainly.The toying idea came from there buy one and make two until we seen the price , it would be nice though to load 30rds in less than 2 seconds.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 6:36:30 PM EDT
I like the srippers for storage and transport. They keep everything neat, and are easy to count.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 8:20:01 PM EDT
Page Hometown » Ohio
Top Top