Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2003 9:13:04 PM EDT
pro second amendment friends,

i was browsing a website the offers full automatic trigger systems. i have heard of these b4 but never actually used one.  supposedly they are legal b/c the clamp on near the trigger and the trigger is pulled each time so it is not technically fully-auto.  anywho, does anyone have any experience using these mods?  they sound like a fun way to waste ammo.

-dan
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 10:31:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Illegal now and the one I did try on two different guns didn't work worth a shit.  Just learn to bump-fire.
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 10:51:10 PM EDT
[#2]
yeah i think they illegal now, even though ive seen guys at gun shows selling them, and with all the DOJ agents walking i wonder how they get away with it.

those things arent really worth it since bump fire does the exact same thing in prolly the same way.
IF they were legal and you IF you found one that was worth a damn then it might be cool for a 22 rifle, but ferget it with any other centerfire semi auto.

one thing to HIGHLY consider is that with bump firing and trigger devices ....they bring UNWANTED ATTENTION.
they work toooo good and everyone who doesnt know its bump firing thinks its full auto. so your range might have a hissy fit or if your on private land or way out in the desert the cops could be called. then you gotta prove its a semi auto gun and explain what your doing.
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 2:17:03 PM EDT
[#3]
here's the link. caag.state.ca.us/firearms/dwcl/12020.htm
Hit 'control F' and search for "trigger"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top