Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Tacked Florida Ranges (Page 2 of 2)
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 10:31:33 AM EDT
[#1]
I just looked at this thread and see no Citrus County ranges so I will list the two I frequent.

Hernando Sportsmans Club, while not in Citrus County it's right near the county line. I'm in Citrus and can hear them shooting from the range.

http://www.hernandosportsmansclub.com/

And one that is in Citrus thats real nice. But a heads, up you can buy a membership for hundreds $$$. But you can also buy a $20.00 a year range card, then pay $20 for the day or a little cheaper for an hour.
They have a 600 yard rifle range but it's an extra $20 to shoot at it and you need to qualify before using it. No standing while shooting rifles is a bummer if your shooting AR type rifles, but is a nice place if your shooting long range rifles. When I want to stand to shoot, I go to Hernando even thought the place can get hectic when it's packed with shooters.
Outpost is more laid back and not hectic at all.

https://outpostrange.com/
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 7:32:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Anyone know if you can shoot full auto at Palm Beach county shooting sports park? It doesn’t say you can’t…
Link Posted: 11/28/2023 1:08:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By FrayBentos:
Anyone know if you can shoot full auto at Palm Beach county shooting sports park? It doesn’t say you can’t…
View Quote

Nope
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Tacked Florida Ranges (Page 2 of 2)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top