Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/1/2006 4:34:22 PM EDT
I have a DSA stg58. I didn't like the wobbly rear sight so I replaced it with DSA part 110F (short hooded peep sight assembly). The sight starts at 200M. To get it zeroed at 100M, I had to screw the front site post all the way down and then still file down some more. Its just a little stub now, but its zeroed. Is this normal, or am I missing something?
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:55:33 PM EDT
I share the same symptom on my STG (lowered the front sight all the way). Tagged for any insights.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:59:26 PM EDT

Originally Posted By mpj76:
I have a DSA stg58. I didn't like the wobbly rear sight so I replaced it with DSA part 110F (short hooded peep sight assembly). The sight starts at 200M. To get it zeroed at 100M, I had to screw the front site post all the way down and then still file down some more. Its just a little stub now, but its zeroed. Is this normal, or am I missing something?

There are different height front sights so you do not have to file them down. It is a dot system. It goes from 0 dots to 4 dots. 0 dots is the lowest post you can get (raises the the POI). 4 dots is the highest post you can get (lowers the POI).
Top Top