Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

KAC Values (Page 4 of 43)
Page / 43
Link Posted: 2/7/2021 8:36:13 PM EDT
[#1]
They come in stock roughly monthly at ~1400 and a batch was just dropped this past week. Get on email lists and watch it closely. Some will be flipped in the next week or so with a 1k or more mark up.

As with all things Kac if it’s available and you have the money then buy it because things change constantly.
Link Posted: 2/7/2021 8:49:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: spdrcrgts] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By BigHate:
What’s reasonable for SR25 lowers? I don’t believe GB is a good gauge, but can’t find any for sale otherwise.
View Quote

Buying or selling?

Real sales seem to be around $2250-$2500 on the secondhand market
Link Posted: 2/7/2021 9:01:07 PM EDT
[#3]
What’s reasonable for SR25 lowers? I don’t believe GB is a good gauge, but can’t find any for sale otherwise.
View Quote

Before Knight’s selling them separate, complete lowers used to sell between $1800-2200.
Then covid started and they bumped up in the high twos.
Then the first drop off lowers can and brought the price down below 2000 again.
Now panik has driven the prices high again.
Link Posted: 2/7/2021 9:05:04 PM EDT
[#4]
View Quote

I think reason was left behind in 2019.
For me to sell mine, north of $2,500
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 9:38:40 AM EDT
[#5]
View Quote

1400.00 is what the new factory releases are. Trick is finding them. I think I would pay 1700-1800 to just be done with it but I’ll keep searching before paying anything over that. 2k tops if your hard up but 2500-3000 GB price is just helping flippers. Get on every list you can. Keep checking constantly. You’ll get one. As far as I know these lowers are not affected by the recent KAC announcement so they should keep coming.
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 10:53:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Samson-Dogg:

1400.00 is what the new factory releases are. Trick is finding them. I think I would pay 1700-1800 to just be done with it but I’ll keep searching before paying anything over that. 2k tops if your hard up but 2500-3000 GB price is just helping flippers. Get on every list you can. Keep checking constantly. You’ll get one. As far as I know these lowers are not affected by the recent KAC announcement so they should keep coming.
View Quote

Announcement?
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 11:13:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Gatorvet:

Announcement?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 11:15:06 AM EDT
[#8]
hopefully that is allowed. I just assumed most people here are on facebook too and already saw it.
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 11:20:08 AM EDT
[#9]
Yikes! Thanks for sharing. Not on FB!
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 11:31:38 AM EDT
[#10]
there has been a lot of clarification conversations too. if i understand right. suppressors are done. whats out is it. everything built going forward is to fill contracts. Small parts are done. they need them to build complete guns. new orders are done. if any dealer had an order in it should get filled at some point but no new orders are being accepted. complete guns, night vision and accessories are in full production. that is my interpretation of it. just sounds like they are backed up crazy and need every rifle part they get to build guns.
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 11:57:53 AM EDT
[#11]
Where on FB was this posted?
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 12:00:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Prices on EE/GB are about to go even higher.
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 2:22:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AndysAR15name] [#13]
Why are people trying to buy things to re-sell anyways? There are a few good/honest vendors selling for decent prices still. And a lot of good guys looking for lowers etc that they want to use to actually shoot, and enjoy their hobby. I've had the chance to buy several SR15 uppers. And most recently SR25 lowers from 2 different vendors. I passed on all of them in hopes the next guy down the line got a call.
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 2:27:00 PM EDT
[#14]
FWIW, when I ordered all 4 of my QDC cans in 2018 it was still somewhat of a challenge as I had to order from 3 or 4 dealers to find everything at the same time.  KAC suppressor availability has always been sporadic IMHO

Cheers
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 2:39:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Samson-Dogg] [#15]
Originally Posted By AndysAR15name:
Why are people trying to buy things to re-sell anyways? There are a few good/honest vendors selling for decent prices still. And a lot of good guys looking for lowers etc that they want to use to actually shoot, and enjoy their hobby. I've had the chance to buy several 14.5" and 11.5" uppers. And most recently SR25 lowers from 2 different vendors. I passed on all of them in hopes the next guy down the line got a call.
View Quote

dam!! please pass an SR-25 lower lead to me. Trying to get a K1 built. long road but it starts with a lower. That said I have felt the same about ammo. I understand the demand is high and I understand the free market. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I have checked with a few wholesalers and people I know at distributors and ammo has not increased in price from the manufacture and in the cases where it may have it is minor. very little. yet we see 1.00 per round and more at the retail level. with the exception of academy and bass pro i think. Even the place that runs this board has ammo at 85-90 cpr. I think of it in this way, I operate an auto repair shop. no matter how busy I am or how slow business may be I do not vary my prices. My prices only increase when my costs increase. so if ammo is still costing you the same dont mark it up 100-150% just because you can. I think we see this more in the gun world than anywhere else. I dont think I have ever sold something gun related for a profit. I am pretty sure I loose money every time. i am sure someone will chime in with the free market argument. I get it. I do not dismiss the argument. My thought is just because you can doesnt always mean you should.
  Thats my 1c
Since this is a value thread. What is the value on my SR-16 upper collection?
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File

the top 11.5 is not a commercial one. actual trade in. #413 stamped on rear lug
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 2:44:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Or maybe 5.56 m110?
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 2:47:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Samson-Dogg] [#17]
Or m110 and mk11 with cans and full kits?
Attachment Attached File

Only thing missing is the K1.
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 3:16:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By AndysAR15name:
Why are people trying to buy things to re-sell anyways? There are a few good/honest vendors selling for decent prices still. And a lot of good guys looking for lowers etc that they want to use to actually shoot, and enjoy their hobby. I've had the chance to buy several SR15 uppers. And most recently SR25 lowers from 2 different vendors. I passed on all of them in hopes the next guy down the line got a call.
View Quote

I couldn't agree more.

I'll add that we as a community need to stick together, especially at this moment in time, and especially when it's growing. Taking advantage of the next guy/girl, who may be new to firearms and is beginning to buy their gear, doesn't further the cause.
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 3:38:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AndysAR15name] [#19]

dam!! please pass an SR-25 lower lead to me. Trying to get a K1 built. long road but it starts with a lower. That said I have felt the same about ammo. I understand the demand is high and I understand the free market. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I have checked with a few wholesalers and people I know at distributors and ammo has not increased in price from the manufacture and in the cases where it may have it is minor. very little. yet we see 1.00 per round and more at the retail level. with the exception of academy and bass pro i think. Even the place that runs this board has ammo at 85-90 cpr. I think of it in this way, I operate an auto repair shop. no matter how busy I am or how slow business may be I do not vary my prices. My prices only increase when my costs increase. so if ammo is still costing you the same dont mark it up 100-150% just because you can. I think we see this more in the gun world than anywhere else. I dont think I have ever sold something gun related for a profit. I am pretty sure I loose money every time. i am sure someone will chime in with the free market argument. I get it. I do not dismiss the argument. My thought is just because you can doesnt always mean you should.
  Thats my 1c
Since this is a value thread. What is the value on my SR-16 upper collection?
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/330914/D498AF95-EEA2-421B-B7B8-7191B72C6133_jpe-1816414.JPGhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/330914/D9C1151E-12E7-475A-BE71-6ED61FCBD1D6_jpe-1816415.JPG
the top 11.5 is not a commercial one. actual trade in. #413 stamped on rear lug
View Quote

Edit to clarify..Don't get me wrong, selling something you don't want anymore and someone wants to pay you top dollar for, sure.

I think it's just when guys buy lowers and uppers from honest vendors with the only purpose to resell them, kinda crappy. But yeah, free market yadda yadda. Wish I could help ya out though. I've purged what I don't want, and have everything I need now. But my one piece of advice it to physically call or directly contact vendors. You definitely have to pick up the phone, if you haven't already. Anyways, wish ya luck on the hunt!
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 4:41:01 PM EDT
[#20]
all good. i will keep at it. ill get lucky sooner or later. i have a kac bipod in the box i cant believe what happened with those. totally nuts. i paid 350 for a tan anodized atlas for my scar 17 and i thought that would be the most expensive to find.
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 4:45:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WVUSIG] [#21]
i paid 350 for a tan anodized atlas for my scar 17 and i thought that would be the most expensive to find.
View Quote

Was that they Stryker group buy back in 2014? I was in on that buy as well.
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 6:05:11 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By WVUSIG:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
i paid 350 for a tan anodized atlas for my scar 17 and i thought that would be the most expensive to find.

Yes. Stryker. I couldn’t remember the name. I was not in on that deal I had to find it after the fact. Not easy. There couldn’t have been many but they look tits on the scar 17. Some company did a run of cerakote atlas bipods too I think.
Link Posted: 2/9/2021 12:04:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Ree1ja22] [#23]
Originally Posted By j-dubya1:

Yep.  Only 18-20.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By batfurbabies02:

That is super rare. Not many made it out with those markings. No idea on value though, probably $1k+ to the right buyer.

Yep.  Only 18-20.

Didn’t know they made a ras marked m4 sniper let alone only a few made it to the public.  What do you think the whole rifle is worth now
Link Posted: 2/9/2021 2:11:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Samson-Dogg] [#24]
Originally Posted By Ree1ja22:

Didn’t know they made a ras marked m4 sniper let alone only a few made it to the public.  What do you think the whole rifle is worth now
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ree1ja22:
Originally Posted By batfurbabies02:

That is super rare. Not many made it out with those markings. No idea on value though, probably $1k+ to the right buyer.

Yep.  Only 18-20.

I have one of the SNIPER marked rails. I used it on a prototype SAM-R.
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/9/2021 3:46:49 PM EDT
[#25]

View Quote

Stryker is/was a huge douche.
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 12:48:44 PM EDT
[#26]
What should i list a used e3 bolt for? Has maybe 500rd on it. Standard phosphate not chrome.
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 12:58:22 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By YeOldeCircles:

Stryker is/was a huge douche.
View Quote

I don't know the man. He just sold me a bipod at one time.
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 1:40:46 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By SurtrsFire:
What should i list a used e3 bolt for? Has maybe 500rd on it. Standard phosphate not chrome.
View Quote

If they stopped making this stuff for a while I'd wait a couple weeks and see if things start selling.

I was seeing just the take off carriers getting $150+
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 2:15:04 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By jkitchen:

If they stopped making this stuff for a while I'd wait a couple weeks and see if things start selling.

View Quote

A guy on reddit offered me $300 sight unseen just now for it lol. Do I fo or no? They're saying kac is back ordered a year at least on them over on /kac
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 2:21:57 PM EDT
[#30]
Unless you absolutely need the funds I’d hold onto it personally.
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 2:44:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JamesJones] [#31]
Unless you absolutely need the funds I’d hold onto it personally.
View Quote

Unless you absolutely know you'll not be buying another one later on and need the funds then 300 is definitely warranted to sell but I'd personally hold off if I don't need tge cash.

I sold one of my spare complete chrome e3 bcg's for $1150 but I'm willing to bet I'll regret it down the road. I did put the funds into stuff I actually need but every time I think about it I still feel I should of hung on to it.

I was thinking about trading my cqb upper because I'm so overloaded on AR uppers and I could clean up pretty good but I'd definitely regret it. Unless I can get exactly what I want I don't think I could top any of my kac stuff.
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 4:56:11 PM EDT
[#32]
View Quote

150-170
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 4:57:39 PM EDT
[#33]

View All Quotes

Yep, I could not give away a carrier at $60 last year
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 4:59:19 PM EDT
[#34]

A guy on reddit offered me $300 sight unseen just now for it lol. Do I fo or no? They're saying kac is back ordered a year at least on them over on /kac
View All Quotes

Holy crap, I have 5 brand new BCG's sitting in uppers now
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 5:16:57 PM EDT
[#35]
I have a few KAC phosphate carriers and E3 bolts that i'd happily sell.

Cheers
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 9:50:11 PM EDT
[#36]
I have a spare I'll probably never need but I am paranoid and am going to hold onto it now that my spare chrome is gone.

Bolts always go up in panics I'm seeing used colts (bcg) fetch almost 300.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 12:34:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Samson-Dogg] [#37]
there is an sr-25 lower in the EE for 1000.00 over msrp.
2 on GB that are obviously out of the last batch already 2k and above.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 2:09:59 PM EDT
[#38]
there is an sr-25 lower in the EE for 1000.00 over cost.
2 on GB that are obviously out of the last batch already 2k and above.
View Quote

I have spoken with the seller in the EE with interest in his lower before he posted it. I believe he is just looking to get back out of it what he has in it.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 2:25:21 PM EDT
[#39]

I have spoken with the seller in the EE with interest in his lower before he posted it. I believe he is just looking to get back out of it what he has in it.
View Quote

i corrected my comment.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 2:56:17 PM EDT
[#40]
The title of this thread should change to “KAC Value Police”
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 4:32:28 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Bkbz:
The title of this thread should change to “KAC Value Police”
View Quote

Are LPRs really $3100 though?
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 4:41:09 PM EDT
[#42]
Value on URX II Rifle Length P/N 20547?
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 4:44:19 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By cdholmes:
View Quote

I'd say at least $600. Few and far between.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 4:52:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: spdrcrgts] [#44]

View Quote

The last couple Mod2s that sold were around $2500. I guess someone has to set the bar for a new record high. You never know, someone might bite.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 5:23:59 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By cdholmes:
View Quote

I’d say 500-750 depending on condition
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 8:24:51 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By bbridson:

I'd say at least $600. Few and far between.
View Quote

I’d say 500-750 depending on condition
View Quote

These are right in the range I've seen 20547s sell for.  The last one was $600 and I'd guess 4-5 months ago.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 9:04:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bbridson] [#47]
Originally Posted By M4ger:

These are right in the range I've seen 20547s sell for.  The last one was $600 and I'd guess 4-5 months ago.
View Quote

Yeah, that was the one I bought from jcap in Nov. Also, I think someone is looking for it in the other thread if you're gonna sell cdholmes.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 9:23:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Marksman14] [#48]

View Quote

Are DS00's really 160?

Its 2021.  Apparently anything is possible.

Link Posted: 2/11/2021 10:32:22 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Marksman14:

Are DS00's really 160?

Its 2021.  Apparently anything is possible.

View Quote

Fair enough. There’s a buyer for everything.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 10:42:01 PM EDT
[#50]
This thread delivers!
Page / 43
KAC Values (Page 4 of 43)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top