User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 15
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 5:08:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By O1gagt:
https://www.cdnnsports.com/vz61-32-20rd-factory-mag.html
CDNN is now at $29.99 for 20rd mags, they were $19.99 a few months ago.
View Quote

gunpartscorp.com is $27.25 for either 10 or 20's, and they have a 2-20's & pouch for $50. Not sure how shipping compares either way.

A couple years back, they had the 20s for like $7 so I bought some for a gun I didn't have yet... :)
Link Posted: 5/30/2021 1:53:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By NightOwl:

gunpartscorp.com is $27.25 for either 10 or 20's, and they have a 2-20's & pouch for $50. Not sure how shipping compares either way.

A couple years back, they had the 20s for like $7 so I bought some for a gun I didn't have yet... :)
View Quote

I picked up 4x mags and 2 pouches from them and they were all in good condition and function fine in my Klobb.
Would recommend.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 7:13:11 AM EDT
[#3]
ReconOrdFDLWI on GunBroker is the same Recon Ordnance that some of you have bought from right? I bought a VZ-61 on the 16th and there has been extremely limited communication with the seller. Any question I ask gets a 2-3 word response, finally had to ask yesterday  what the total price shipped and taxed was and now I had  to ask what the address was to send the USPS MO to.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 7:15:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By CarnageRush:
ReconOrdFDLWI on GunBroker is the same Recon Ordnance that some of you have bought from right? I bought a VZ-61 on the 16th and there has been extremely limited communication with the seller. Any question I ask gets a 2-3 word response, finally had to ask yesterday  what the total price shipped and taxed was and now I had  to ask what the address was to send the USPS MO to.
View Quote

He’s old school but good to work with. Phone is the way to go with him.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 7:24:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Outrider:

View Quote

Ah, I drive a truck and my headset sucks so I never bothered calling since I'm on the road during most normal business hours. I may try to take a lunch and give him a call today.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 9:32:45 AM EDT
[#6]
10 Rd 32acp mags @ $24.50
20rd 32acp mag @ $22.50
22lr 20rd mag @ $22.50
20rd 9mm Mak @ $22.50

Last time I had checked none of these were in stock but it had been some time since I checked. This maybe old news.

Figured I would share since the 22LR mags are in stock. Was able to score one last week.
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 1:22:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By CarnageRush:
View Quote

View Quote

Yeah calling is the easiest way to get a hold of Jerry. I would add that he is great to work with as long as the extent of your transaction is you giving him money and there are no issues with your order. I don't think he could be any more dismissive when my receiver had issues. He even went so far to tell me not to bother calling Czechpoint because they were essentially just resellers that don't know what they're doing (which I don't think he understood the irony of his statements being just a reseller himself).

Fortunately I ignored his "advice?" and I just got my receiver back from Czechpoint. I couldn't be happier with their customer service as it appears they resolved the issue. They said they had to modify the magwell and it looks like they test fired it. A real stickler might complain that it came back looking used, but it's going to get used, and I would rather have an ugly functioning gun than a perfect condition paper weight. Turnaround was just under 3 weeks from the time they received it to the day I got it back. I really wish they'd sell receivers themselves, because they were super easy to work with and especially considering how low tech Recon is.
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 1:30:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By myinfernalbmw1:

Yeah calling is the easiest way to get a hold of Jerry. I would add that he is great to work with as long as the extent of your transaction is you giving him money and there are no issues with your order. I don't think he could be any more dismissive when my receiver had issues. He even went so far to tell me not to bother calling Czechpoint because they were essentially just resellers that don't know what they're doing (which I don't think he understood the irony of his statements being just a reseller himself).

Fortunately I ignored his "advice?" and I just got my receiver back from Czechpoint. I couldn't be happier with their customer service as it appears they resolved the issue. They said they had to modify the magwell and it looks like they test fired it. A real stickler might complain that it came back looking used, but it's going to get used, and I would rather have an ugly functioning gun than a perfect condition paper weight. Turnaround was just under 3 weeks from the time they received it to the day I got it back. I really wish they'd sell receivers themselves, because they were super easy to work with and especially considering how low tech Recon is.
View Quote

He shipped a part to the wrong address and tried to blame me for giving him the wrong address. I did not. He ended up correcting the issue but not the most pleasant to deal with. Also a reason web based sales exist, prevent phone communication mishaps.
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 2:17:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Got the 22 conversion for my Klobb and the stamp about a week later.

I’m a 22LR NFA nerd and will have to say this is possibly my most favorite 22 NFA item.

Attachment Attached File

Bent the stock ever so slightly and clears perfectly and will deploy with suppressor on.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 2:27:41 PM EDT
[#10]
So delightfully hideous.

I love it.
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 2:33:07 PM EDT
[#11]
I need to get off my butt and SBR mine.
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 2:39:52 PM EDT
[#12]
I need to get off my butt and SBR mine.
View Quote

36 days on my efile from start to finish. Buddy just submitted his yesterday after shooting mine. He also has a 22lr upper.
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 2:52:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By myinfernalbmw1:

View Quote

I had issues with my VZ61 not fully locking the bolt back.  Emailed them, their rep took care of everything, and gave me a few free mags to make up for the trouble.  Works fine now.  Best gun customer service I've ever had.
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 3:34:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: myinfernalbmw1] [#14]

He shipped a part to the wrong address and tried to blame me for giving him the wrong address. I did not. He ended up correcting the issue but not the most pleasant to deal with. Also a reason web based sales exist, prevent phone communication mishaps.
View Quote

That is abysmally bad, and sadly not a surprise at all. It's really amazing how low of a bar he's set for his customer service. I've heard a lot of guys call him "old school" but it's just a lazy excuse for him being a salty old prick and a dinosaur in a digital age.

This order was kind of a hassle from the beginning. When I placed the order for my receiver he took my card info and said it would probably be 2-3 weeks before it would ship. I thought that seemed like a pretty long amount of time for something in stock, but at least he was up front about it. Two and a half weeks into it I got a call from him saying my card was declined. I apologized and explained that over the weekend, someone had skimmed my card and ran up a bunch of fraudulent charges. I explained that my new card had already shipped out, would arrive within the next day or two, and that I'd call him back as soon as I had it. He seemed nice and understanding about it, and thanked me for answering my phone ( because according to him these effing millennials are so scared to talk on the phone and you can't get a hold of them when there's a problem). Immediately the following morning, I got a message from him while I was at work. In a clearly annoyed tone, he said my card info still hadn't been updated and that I needed to call right away with my new info. I thought this was a little odd because I had spoken with him less than 14 hours before and thought we cleared up the issue. I went home and my new card showed up. I called him first thing the following morning and he said he was glad I called because he had just left me a message moments before. I gave him my new card info and he was very pleasant. He said it would ship out that day and that was that. Then I listened to the message he had left. In it he said that he still had not received my payment info and that if he didn't hear back from me by the end of that business day, he would cancel my order, shred my information, and that I am not allowed to ever fu**ing buy anything from them ever again. After listening to his message, I wanted to call him back and cancel my order out of principle. He was such a dick that had there been any other option for purchasing a VZ61 receiver, I would have opted for it, even if it had cost more.

I think the guy is hilarious and it would be awesome to listen to his stories all day, but he's the epitome of the stereotypically bad gun store owner. In the last few conversations I've heard him berate the customers (including myself) for buying the parts kits he sells, listened to how the companies he buys from can't tell their ass from a hole in the ground, and he's gone into painstaking detail as to how truly low tech his order processing is. I think the majority of his problems are products of his own perceptions. My old boss was becoming the same way. The difference was that he recognized it and retired before it damaged the reputation of his business. I think at this point the only reason Jerry still has any business is because he's literally the only source for some of this stuff.

End of rant. I'm just glad I have what appears to be a functional receiver, and am looking forward to getting my form 1 sent after I can function check it.
Link Posted: 7/7/2021 9:21:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Yuck.  Life's too short to deal with "everyone is stupid except me, especially my customers!" guys like that.

Link Posted: 7/8/2021 10:56:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Finally got my vz.61, it feels like a sweet little gun. Hoping I can get a .22 upper for it.

I was unfortunate enough to get a call from Jerry last Thursday, cussing me and asking why my money order was sent two weeks after the auction ended. I told him it went out the day after I received the invoice. He claimed gunbroker should have sent the invoice (not true) and was rather upset to be getting a money order for someone who is 'old school'. Here is the convo I apparently had with his helper Kevin. The original question was which email to send the FFL to or if I should have it faxed. Finally got an invoice 8 days after the auction ended. I've bought several guns online but this is the only one I've bought on gb and it was a joke. I can't lie I did get a good laugh out of the aol email address.

Link Posted: 7/9/2021 11:54:54 AM EDT
[#17]
Finally submitted my Form 1 today. My last one was a tad over 30 days so hopefully no worse than that.
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 12:53:24 PM EDT
[#18]
Finally submitted my Form 1 today. My last one was a tad over 30 days so hopefully no worse than that.
View Quote

Per the eforms tracking thread some are coming back in 2 weeks
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:26:21 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By swampfoxoutdoors:

Per the eforms tracking thread some are coming back in 2 weeks
View Quote

Got mine back yesterday. 20 days. I don't know if I like the Mystic X on here. It's pretty long and quite heavy. It's just a homeless can at the moment so it made sense. These stocks look awesome but really suck to use. I may want to pursue a triangle folder option at some point.

Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:46:19 AM EDT
[#20]

Got mine back yesterday. 20 days. I don't know if I like the Mystic X on here. It's pretty long and quite heavy. It's just a homeless can at the moment so it made sense. These stocks look awesome but really suck to use. I may want to pursue a triangle folder option at some point.

https://i.imgur.com/DkNTdWJ.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/qHoO2A5.jpg
View Quote

Was that a factory threaded upper or did you get EastTXhunter to thread it?
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 11:02:21 AM EDT
[#21]

Was that a factory threaded upper or did you get EastTXhunter to thread it?
View Quote

Factory threaded and then added Rugged 3 lug.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 11:20:42 AM EDT
[#22]

Factory threaded and then added Rugged 3 lug.
View Quote

10-4

I have a non threaded version but have been leaving the 22LR upper on it.

Not sure if I want to thread the stock upper or not. Many have posted that this is a sweet suppressor host kinda hate to pass that up.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 11:41:07 AM EDT
[#23]

10-4

I have a non threaded version but have been leaving the 22LR upper on it.

Not sure if I want to thread the stock upper or not. Many have posted that this is a sweet suppressor host kinda hate to pass that up.
View Quote

I really enjoy shooting .32 suppressed. The surplus Beretta 81BBs is what got me searching for a carbine flavor. The downside to the vz61 is the ejection port being right up top from a port pop standpoint. But a 9mm can on .32 sounds really nice. It's also obviously low recoil and subsonic which adds to the fun.

I'm also in the suppress everything camp.
Link Posted: 8/7/2021 8:50:25 PM EDT
[#24]
Ran the SBR Klobb today. The stock is hot garbage and the iron sights aren't worth a damn. Other than that it's a fantastic suppressor host and a lot of fun to shoot. I'd love to get an AK style triangle folder on this thing to keep a relevant aesthetic and make it more enjoyable to shoot.
Link Posted: 8/7/2021 9:19:27 PM EDT
[#25]
Ran the SBR Klobb today. The stock is hot garbage and the iron sights aren't worth a damn. Other than that it's a fantastic suppressor host and a lot of fun to shoot. I'd love to get an AK style triangle folder on this thing to keep a relevant aesthetic and make it more enjoyable to shoot.
View Quote

What’s so bad about the stock and the sights? Need more details. And any vid of it suppressed?
Link Posted: 8/7/2021 10:05:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Outrider] [#26]
Originally Posted By MNRidesHonda:

What’s so bad about the stock and the sights? Need more details. And any vid of it suppressed?
View Quote

The stock flexes a good bit. Sights are rather crude and basic in nature. My can is throwing the POI way off. No videos from me though there are some on youtube. .32 ACP is a fantastic round to suppress though with a 9mm can. Inherently subsonic, low recoil, sounds great.

The 8:40 second mark on this video shows the stock issues.

Vz61 Skorpion (full review)- Feat. Forgotten Weapons, Polenar Tactical, BOTR CZ Scorpion
Link Posted: 8/7/2021 10:25:07 PM EDT
[#27]

The stock flexes a good bit. Sights are rather crude and basic in nature. My can is throwing the POI way off. No videos from me though there are some on youtube. .32 ACP is a fantastic round to suppress though with a 9mm can. Inherently subsonic, low recoil, sounds great.

The 8:40 second mark on this video shows the stock issues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh-IJp18LaA
View Quote

Whew. I’ve been wanting one since my buddy at SiCo had it in their booth but have never personally run one. Thanks for the head up. Looks like I’ll be picking up an AP5-P instead.
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 5:41:22 AM EDT
[#28]
Anyone else see what this .22LR upper package sold for on GB?

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/907056496
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 7:41:44 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By N_Parker:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File

May have to sale mine to pay for my whole gun and SBRing it and then rebuy another 22lr upper with what’s left over.
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 2:01:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: agb104983] [#30]

View Quote

Looks like someone else listed their .22 kit after that auction, probably figured they could cash in on whomever lost that first auction.  https://www.gunbroker.com/item/907866157

Pretty crazy, although I can just tell you personally that normally when I get email alerts from czechpoint it’s about 30 to 60 minutes after other people have gotten the emails and everything is sold out.  I can imagine if someone had been wanting to get one of those kits for a while and keeps on being shut out that they would just overpaid on the secondary market to scratch that itch.  I have my .22 kit plus 7 mags but I haven’t shot it yet
Link Posted: 8/25/2021 2:37:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: swampfoxoutdoors] [#31]
Data Dump from the NFA talk Metering event and the KLOBBBB!

All data from the event can be found here.

NFATALK

Photos taken by the great Pauljrobertss of IG. good dude.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

2021 NFA Talk metering event
Link Posted: 8/25/2021 2:42:59 PM EDT
[#32]
NO threaded 32acp upper so no data, maybe next year. Hell I dont even have any 32acp ammo. lol

ALL data is on the VZ61 with a 22LR upper with 2 suppressors I had on hand.

First the Dead Air mask like seen in above photos.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/25/2021 2:43:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: swampfoxoutdoors] [#33]
Now same upper & ammo with the little Tac sol Aeris can.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/1/2021 9:02:41 AM EDT
[#34]
Nice to see a new vz61 thread.

I went crazy buying these things years ago and I'm glad to see them really "catching on." They are too much fun with a suppressor.
Link Posted: 9/1/2021 1:26:26 PM EDT
[#35]
Now same upper & ammo with the little Tac sol Aeris can.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/424008/DFE5FACF-DB7C-4E79-8783-D3E9457F5AC3_jpe-2065762.JPG
View Quote

Thatshot.gif
Link Posted: 9/1/2021 8:47:25 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By CKxx:
Nice to see a new vz61 thread.

I went crazy buying these things years ago and I'm glad to see them really "catching on." They are too much fun with a suppressor.
View Quote

@CKxx
Just curious, how many these these do you have? All the same or different variations?
Link Posted: 9/2/2021 5:41:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bradpierson26] [#37]

https://i.imgur.com/DkNTdWJ.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/qHoO2A5.jpg
View Quote

@outrider
Sounds like you need to have an accidental baffle strike tube failure like that guy did on his heavy-ass Spectre II last year and let ECCO rebuild you a 3” shorter can with superior baffles
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 7:08:38 AM EDT
[#38]
Again!  Why are people paying these insane prices for .22 uppers?  Are there no more to be had?  

Upper with 12 mags sold for $2,248 and the item was relisted.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/909480754
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 5:13:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: agb104983] [#39]
Again!  Why are people paying these insane prices for .22 uppers?  Are there no more to be had?  

Upper with 12 mags sold for $2,248 and the item was relisted.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/909480754
View Quote

Somehow Czechpoint is horrible about getting supplies of product and parts imported.  They could sell a ton of those 22 uppers as well as other uppers and other guns like the VZ 58 variations, especially the pistols.  I think they just run it as a part-time gig now and supposedly, according to Jerry at Recon Ord, “there’s no one left over there that knows anything”.  I don’t know what that means but it sounds like it’s a skeleton operation now that is run as a part-time gig.  

Jerry and some other retailers buy straight from them and I think Czechpoint offers their dealers first dibs on product before it’s listed on the website.  That’s why Jerry and some of the other gun broker sellers always have VZ61’s of different variations and yet it’s once in a blue moon that any guns get listed for sale on the Czechpoint site.  The 22 uppers seem to be hard to get lately and they always get bought up as soon as they come up for sale.  With these gunbroker prices, you’re gonna have to be really quick on the trigger because everyone is going to try to buy one just flip, even if they don’t need it.  Although if I’m correct about dealers getting first dibs, I would imagine the dealers will buy all  the .22 uppers to flip and if so, that means very few showing up for sale on the Czechpoint website
Link Posted: 9/12/2021 12:25:33 AM EDT
[#40]
Has anyone replace the barrel or added a barrel to one of the kits that comes without a barrel?  I figured it would be plug-and-play but I read an old forum post where people talked about having to cut a notch so that the barrel pin could secure it
Link Posted: 9/18/2021 1:10:39 AM EDT
[#41]
Joined the Skorpion club today, Czechpoint dropped 13 threaded and 4 non-threaded vz.61's (per there in stock email) this afternoon.  They sold out in about 45 minutes.  

Wanted to ask if anyone had purchased any additional 20rd magazines recently?  They have an alert on the product page right now about how the current batch of mags are very tight fitting, I'm wondering if I should hold off on ordering extras or jump on it since 20rd mags seem to be sold out everywhere else I have looked. Also, can anyone comment on the condition of the surplus wood grips they have available? Thank you!
Link Posted: 9/18/2021 8:05:04 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By RockolaM1:
Joined the Skorpion club today, Czechpoint dropped 13 threaded and 4 non-threaded vz.61's (per there in stock email) this afternoon.  They sold out in about 45 minutes.  

Wanted to ask if anyone had purchased any additional 20rd magazines recently?  They have an alert on the product page right now about how the current batch of mags are very tight fitting, I'm wondering if I should hold off on ordering extras or jump on it since 20rd mags seem to be sold out everywhere else I have looked. Also, can anyone comment on the condition of the surplus wood grips they have available? Thank you!
View Quote

Best price on 20rd mags right now is Bowman arms.  $20 per mag and for every two that you purchase you get a free leather 2 mag carrying pouch.  I haven’t seen anything cheaper and I have ordered 10 from them in two different orders.  Eight of the 10 were in pouches that looked brand new never been touched in the magazines were brand new, even though all this is surplus stuff.  The remaining two magazines the couches were used and the magazines were in almost new condition.  [email protected]
Link Posted: 9/18/2021 3:56:16 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By agb104983:

Best price on 20rd mags right now is Bowman arms.  $20 per mag and for every two that you purchase you get a free leather 2 mag carrying pouch.  I haven’t seen anything cheaper and I have ordered 10 from them in two different orders.  Eight of the 10 were in pouches that looked brand new never been touched in the magazines were brand new, even though all this is surplus stuff.  The remaining two magazines the couches were used and the magazines were in almost new condition.  [email protected]
View Quote

Does that happen to be the bowman arms in Alaska?
Link Posted: 9/18/2021 7:34:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: agb104983] [#44]
Originally Posted By Rosta97:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Rosta97:

No, Florida.  Just use that email to contact them. They mainly sell parts kits and inert ordnance.  He also has VZ61 Demil parts kits w/ 1 10rd mag currently for $300, VZ61 holsters for $5 I think, VZ61 Cleaning kits for $5, plus the 20 round mag deal I mentioned.
Link Posted: 9/18/2021 8:43:05 PM EDT
[#45]

No, Florida.  Just use that email to contact them. They mainly sell parts kits and inert ordnance.  He also has VZ61 Demil parts kits w/ 1 10rd mag currently for $300, VZ61 holsters for $5 I think, VZ61 Cleaning kits for $5, plus the 20 round mag deal I mentioned.
View Quote

I’ll have to keep that in mind.

For those interested I talked to Jerry today. He has 30 receivers coming in next week or the week after.
Link Posted: 9/21/2021 8:50:37 AM EDT
[#46]

View Quote

Sent him a email. Just sent me back a canned email with gunbroker links. I personally hate gunbroker.

His listing only showed a dirty white vz61 holster pared with a white dual mag pouch. Unless I skipped over something.
Link Posted: 9/21/2021 1:03:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: agb104983] [#47]

Sent him a email. Just sent me back a canned email with gunbroker links. I personally hate gunbroker.

His listing only showed a dirty white vz61 holster pared with a white dual mag pouch. Unless I skipped over something.
View All Quotes

Yeah I don’t know what happened. As far as gun broker they sell a lot of stuff there as well. Maybe they’re getting low on the 20 round magazines and they’d rather sell a pair of mags at GunBroker auctions for $55 rather than $40 direct.  Here’s a link to their gun broker auction for their VZ61 parts kit.  https://www.gunbroker.com/item/911003059

Their phone number is 352-363-8672.  I you can pay with a credit card over the phone or you can send the money direct using Zelle.  If I remember correctly there is a credit card fee but I don’t think there is tax unless you’re in Florida
Link Posted: 9/22/2021 3:36:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FADALdude] [#48]

Somehow Czechpoint is horrible about getting supplies of product and parts imported.  They could sell a ton of those 22 uppers as well as other uppers and other guns like the VZ 58 variations, especially the pistols.  I think they just run it as a part-time gig now and supposedly, according to Jerry at Recon Ord, "there's no one left over there that knows anything".  I don't know what that means but it sounds like it's a skeleton operation now that is run as a part-time gig.  

Jerry and some other retailers buy straight from them and I think Czechpoint offers their dealers first dibs on product before it's listed on the website.  That's why Jerry and some of the other gun broker sellers always have VZ61's of different variations and yet it's once in a blue moon that any guns get listed for sale on the Czechpoint site.  The 22 uppers seem to be hard to get lately and they always get bought up as soon as they come up for sale.  With these gunbroker prices, you're gonna have to be really quick on the trigger because everyone is going to try to buy one just flip, even if they don't need it.  Although if I'm correct about dealers getting first dibs, I would imagine the dealers will buy all  the .22 uppers to flip and if so, that means very few showing up for sale on the Czechpoint website
View Quote

Yup 100%.
The restock notifications for the last Vz61 restock had less than 30 .32 acp pistols TOTAL between all the variants.

Looks like all the kits available are barrel-less.
Link Posted: 9/22/2021 5:11:43 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By FADALdude:

Yup 100%.
The restock notifications for the last Vz61 restock had less than 30 .32 acp pistols TOTAL between all the variants.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FADALdude:

Somehow Czechpoint is horrible about getting supplies of product and parts imported.  They could sell a ton of those 22 uppers as well as other uppers and other guns like the VZ 58 variations, especially the pistols.  I think they just run it as a part-time gig now and supposedly, according to Jerry at Recon Ord, "there's no one left over there that knows anything".  I don't know what that means but it sounds like it's a skeleton operation now that is run as a part-time gig.  

Jerry and some other retailers buy straight from them and I think Czechpoint offers their dealers first dibs on product before it's listed on the website.  That's why Jerry and some of the other gun broker sellers always have VZ61's of different variations and yet it's once in a blue moon that any guns get listed for sale on the Czechpoint site.  The 22 uppers seem to be hard to get lately and they always get bought up as soon as they come up for sale.  With these gunbroker prices, you're gonna have to be really quick on the trigger because everyone is going to try to buy one just flip, even if they don't need it.  Although if I'm correct about dealers getting first dibs, I would imagine the dealers will buy all  the .22 uppers to flip and if so, that means very few showing up for sale on the Czechpoint website

Yup 100%.

There are plenty of kits available on gunbroker, or at least they used to be, that have intact barrels already installed or that come with the kit.  The only issue with some of them is that many of the ones with barrels already installed have semi automatic bolts and are missing some of the original parts like the original safety.  Still perfectly fine if you’re building a semi auto gun
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 1:04:14 PM EDT
[#50]

There are plenty of kits available on gunbroker, or at least they used to be, that have intact barrels already installed or that come with the kit.  The only issue with some of them is that many of the ones with barrels already installed have semi automatic bolts and are missing some of the original parts like the original safety.  Still perfectly fine if you’re building a semi auto gun
View Quote

There is one on there now for a decent price, but the seller has 1 positive feedback. Otherwise I would have FOed it already.

https://www.gunbroker.com/Item/911740162
Page / 15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top