Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2010 1:22:37 PM EDT
I had an old RCBS 5-10 scale that was working fine but the beam looked a little bent, so I thought I would "adjust" it.  Well it snapped in half and I was mad at my self for being so stupid.  I called Ohaus to see if I could get a new beam, and they told me to call RCBS.  When I called RCBS and asked about the beam, they just said to send it to Ohaus with a return number.

When old scale had left my house, it had a home made powder hanger, broken front plastic foot and a broken balance beam.  A little over a week later on my front porch I open the box and find a new/like new scale, with new beam, new front foot, new powder hanger and new powder pan.  All this cost me was shipping - Thanks RCBS!

Link Posted: 9/14/2010 6:04:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 8:06:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Good to know.  Only dies I ever use are RCBS.  Haven't needed their CS yet though.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 1:48:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
RCBS has great CS, just like Hornady, Dillon, and Lee.

I know I left some out, but I only have experiance with those 4.

Add Redding.  I hosed up my 6.8 dies and they sent brand new ones.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 8:30:58 AM EDT
[#4]
I just can't understand why some companies treat their customers like shit.  Stories like this give these companies a great rep, especially in the age of the internet where you can tell a million people across the world good or bad stories.  There are a few companies I will never buy from because of their CS. Glad to hear RCBS are good guys.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 1:57:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 2:56:58 PM EDT
[#6]
i just had my first experiance with RCBS customer service, i bought a used accesory plate for my trimmer, etc. and it did not come with the mounting hardware. I emailed RCBS and asked how i could purchase the hardware, and within 15 minutes i got an email back sayng they will put it in the mail tommorrow-free of charge. Cant beat that!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top