Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Site Notices
Posted: 1/22/2006 7:52:05 AM EDT
I've been wanting a Grizzly 50 for about a year now, but my wife won't let me. So I created an extra account now and should have one in about 2-3months. But what i've been worried about is the recoil, cause i shoot my 45-70 and it rocks perty good. So how is it in the 50?
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 1:21:41 PM EDT
[#1]
+1 on the slush fund.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 2:07:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 5:47:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Agreed with 50cal...Grizzly has lousy brake...have a 50UL 18.5" at 15lbs with far less recoil than 35lb Grizzly. IN fact 50UL can be shoulder fired with no problem..seriously..but does have a hellacious muzzle blast...earplugs AND muffs required.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 2:55:32 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Agreed with 50cal...Grizzly has lousy brake...have a 50UL 18.5" at 15lbs with far less recoil than 35lb Grizzly. IN fact 50UL can be shoulder fired with no problem..seriously..but does have a hellacious muzzle blast...earplugs AND muffs required.

+1

The recoil is managable(UL24"), however the blast makes my snoze run! Plugs and Muffs no excetptions!!! Maybe a fullface motorcycle helmet next!!!
CH
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top