Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/22/2002 2:19:16 PM EDT
Hey guys,

Thanks so much for the info on the Fals vs. m14 vs m14 (Chinese).  Both sides have made some good points and arguements.

I have decided to go with the m14 for sure. Since I have just wanted one since I was 12.

Since I will not have enought funds to buy one for awile I am stocking up on 20 round mags until then.

I have a source of 20 round mags for $25 made by Western Magazines and they are made in the US.  

Before decide to stock up or not:  Does anyone have any experience with m14 mags by this Company?

Thanks,
MAxwell
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 2:20:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 2:26:58 PM EDT
[#2]
USGI or thermold is the only way to go. Don't waste your time anywhere else. You can still get NIW GI mags for $35-$40 if you look around.
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 2:37:48 PM EDT
[#3]
4wheelingunner,

Do you have any sugestions on where to look?

Never hurts to ask
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 3:20:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 3:54:51 PM EDT
[#5]
http://www.coledistributing.com/
Very Good to Excellent - $31.95
Like new condition - $36.95
New in the Zip Lock Bag - $39.95
and then there's this:
USGi M-14 20 rnd preban mags, still in the original Anti-Oxidation Military Wrap - $44.95

I just bought the $36.95 mags and they look just plain old BRAND NEW TO ME! Why buy junk when the real ones are only $32?

BTW, I have a ARS-FAL and a M1A (sold the AR10) and while I like the FAL a lot (read better than the AR10), the M1A can produce some remarkable groups with the iron sights! Hell, I even got really into Highpower CMP after I started shooting it, it is amazing what it will do at 200 yards standing with irons, or sitting etc etc etc.

Bill
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 4:02:04 PM EDT
[#6]
What another-Bill said www.coledistributing.com/ . I've also had good luck with Chinese made M14 mags, and probably could be had a little cheaper than USGI ones.  Stay away from the Western mags.

edited to fix link...

Link Posted: 1/22/2002 4:12:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Coles is the only recommended source.
There are other illegal ways to make them cheaper but that would be bad.
cpermd
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 4:19:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Ditto www.coledistributing.com  

That place seems to have stock like the Clinton crime bill never happened.

They have the best price for NIW mags I've found, $39.95, and even ship to Massachusetts, which is legal, but scares away alot of other companies who don't know gun laws as well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top