Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/2/2001 6:42:24 PM EDT
1. What is the difference between a Romington 700 and a Remington 700-40XB?

2. Does anyone know if Accurcy International makes a left handed AW rifle? (I have asked via E-mail and have not gotten a response)
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 6:52:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Question 1.   About 1300 dollars...look at Remington.com
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 6:54:52 PM EDT
[#2]
I know the price difference but I am asking the actual differances that justify (maybe) the increase in price.
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 7:02:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Remington 700:  

http://www.remington.com/firearms/centerfire/700adl.htm

Remington 700XB:

www.remington.com/firearms/custom/40xb_ks.htm

Weight, length, etc.  Basically the XB is custom built for precision.
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 12:04:22 AM EDT
[#4]
I have two Rem 700. Got lucky and picked up a 40X from a guy for $400. What a steal; found out he really stole it of some fool who sold it to him for $200, two hour before I walked in. Deffinitely an accurate, will be burried with me rifle. Don't know if I'd spend the extra for a new one (40X) or buy a Sendero or other "Beanfield Rifle." Do know I love the 40X I have. Did replace the trigger, and had the scope that came with it repaired. The fool that sold it, tried to adjust the trigger and screwed it up big time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top