Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/22/2001 6:58:03 PM EDT
I received my application in the mail and filled it out. On the bottom of the form it has the box for the Chief LEO info. I have all that info, do I fill it in? or does that have to be signed by the LEO before mailing? Anyone that can help would be greatly appreciated.[>:/
Link Posted: 11/22/2001 7:20:21 PM EDT
[#1]
I simply listed the name and address of the CLEO in my area.  Per the line directly above the CLEO info you initial that "A copy of this form has been sent or delivered to the CLEO of the locality in which the premises are located.

I called the CLEO and he indicated that all he needed was a copy mailed to him.  You may want to make the same call just to be on the safe side.

Link Posted: 11/22/2001 8:25:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, I work at the local pd so thats not a problem. Thanks
Link Posted: 11/23/2001 5:23:03 AM EDT
[#3]
GizDog is correct. You fill out all of the Sheriff's info and send it off. You are required to mail the second copy to him and that's it. It took exactly three weeks for my license to arrive from the day I mailed the application off.

Michael
Link Posted: 11/23/2001 5:42:27 AM EDT
[#4]
WAAAA!
it's been eight weeks for mine, and still no joy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top