Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/22/2001 6:41:49 PM EDT
Does anyone know where I could get a Fake Flash Suppressor / Muzzle Brake that has the same profile as a M16A2? I have one of tapco's M16 kits and I will be changing it over to meet postban requirements. I currently have a Preban CAR but want an Postban A2 to go with it.

Thanks for the help.

Sarge
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 6:49:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 6:59:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks I'll try there.

Sarge
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 3:03:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 3:33:44 AM EDT
[#4]
I had a muzzle brake installed on my Bushmaster A2 by Wilson Combat. It looks like the original "bird cage" flash hider, and they did an excellent job installing it. And, it is legal for installation on a post-ban weapon, because it is a flash hider only in appearance, not function.

www.wilsoncombat.com/ar/muzz_break.asp
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 5:03:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks to all that replied I think I'll go with the Wilson Combat Muzzle Brake.

Sarge  
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 5:46:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Good choice. I have the Wilson brake on both of my post bans and love them. Also, got each back in under 10 days.
Wilson is the best!!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top