Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 11/23/2003 11:53:04 AM EDT
A buddy of mine just bought a hi point 9mm and i was wondering if there are any aftermarket stocks out there. the gun is acurate and fun to shoot and it is so damn cheap i might just have to buy one. But I hate the looks of them, so is there anything I can do. Also do they make a mount for it because I was thinking about puting a cheap red dot on it
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 3:12:09 PM EDT
I am guessing you are talking about the Hi-Point Carbine?

I am not aware of any replacement stocks for it. I have thought about making one for my son's carbine, but I have been to busy. I did put a red dot on it, and it shoots pretty good with it.
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 8:32:43 PM EDT

Originally Posted By frawley:
A buddy of mine just bought a hi point 9mm and i was wondering if there are any aftermarket stocks out there. the gun is acurate and fun to shoot and it is so damn cheap i might just have to buy one. But I hate the looks of them, so is there anything I can do. Also do they make a mount for it because I was thinking about puting a cheap red dot on it

if i rember rite from the short time i had one they come with a rail that replaces the rear site
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 6:06:19 PM EDT
I LOVE mine. Fun to shoot, never jams, super accurate.

Mine came with the scope mount included with the swivvles, sholder strap and stuff. I have been thinking about a red dot.

Best damn $190 gun money can buy!

Have never found any acessories. Never really looked though.
Top Top