Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/5/2003 3:38:28 PM EDT
we have a 1897 marlin .22 lever action. its pretty old but still shoots good as hell. the only problem is the piece that is supposed to eject the shell has broke. not the metal finger looking thing but the little spring underneath it. we tried to make it one time but it didnt work, it was way too stiff. does anybody know where i can get this piece?

thanks
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 4:14:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Do a search on the net for- Gun Parts Corp.

There in West Hurley New York.

They should have what your looking for. Your probly better off getting a couple because they have high shipping rates and shipping will cost more than the part you need.
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 4:23:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 7:11:21 PM EDT
[#3]
i dont know what i was thinking but it was a model 39 not a 1897. thanks for the site! i think i found what i was looking for
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top