Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2003 4:21:58 PM EDT
Where can I get an adapter to install a large hole upper to a small hole lower? Thanks in advance. Gene
Link Posted: 8/19/2003 4:50:19 PM EDT
Bushmaster has those kinds of adapters. I have one of them, once I loc-tite'd it, it worked great.
Link Posted: 8/19/2003 4:59:40 PM EDT
Thanks Evil. Gene
Top Top