Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/1/2003 5:47:21 AM EDT
I own a pre-ban Model A uzi, in excellent condition, it has a threaded barrel and bayonet lug, a 16 inch barrel and a short fake barrel.

anybody have any links where i can search for Uzi parts, I want to purchase a real short barrel and im thinking about buying leagally a full auto bolt, since what i have is a semi bolt, and with the proper forms getting this converted to a full auto.
The question first is where to buy parts
Any suggestions
Thanks

mtngoat
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 6:03:33 AM EDT
[#1]
If MGs are legal in PA, your best bet is to find a registered bolt or trigger pack. With that done, you can shorten the barrel at will because it would be a MG.
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 7:44:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Go here for tons of UZI information:

www.uzitalk.com/

The only hope you have is to accept the fact that you are already dead. And the sooner you accept that, the sooner you will be able to function as a soldier is supposed to function, without mercy, without compassion, without remorse.
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 7:34:22 AM EDT
[#3]
FYI: MG's are legal in PA.:)

The folks at UZITALK are extremely helpful and friendly.  
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 4:17:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks!
This was the information I was looking for.
mtngoat
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top