Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/26/2002 4:15:44 AM EDT
I have the EO mounted with the ARMS carry handle mount now but would like to switch to the
A.R.M.S.® Model  #39 A2 Plus Mount

QUESTION:
Using the #39 will the EO be elevated high enough to clear the front iron sight which is a A2 stock sight. Or at least to clear it enough that it will not interfere with sighting the target. I really don't want the front sight blocking most of the EO window & I don't want to change the front sight. PLEASE ADVISE
Link Posted: 12/26/2002 5:32:31 AM EDT
[#1]
I really can't opine on the #39.
However, I will say that the A.R.M.S.® Model #40, fits my M4gery and EOTech 552 - just fine.
Link Posted: 12/26/2002 3:16:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/26/2002 4:48:59 PM EDT
[#3]
I have my EOTech mounted on my M4a2 with the PRI gooseneck mount.  It places the EOTech in fromt of the carry handle (fits perfectly with the M4 handguards), and allows for great cowitnessing of iron sights.
Link Posted: 12/26/2002 4:56:42 PM EDT
[#4]
yes!!!

wait

No!!!

um, let me get back to you on that one...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top