Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/23/2002 5:33:39 AM EDT
Smith is introducing the SW99 in 45. This shoulld be a good seller.

Also on Dec. 5th Spriingfield is putting something new out. I have yet to figure out what.
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 7:04:04 PM EDT
[#1]
I have seen an add for the SW99 in 45 acp too.  I think it would be a great seller but I wonder if it would be single or double stack mag.  The 9mm and 40 s$w are to small for 45 so an entire new frame and slide would have to be made.  They could go single or double.

I am going to call Smith this week and ask when it will be released.  Fortunately I live close to their plant and range where you can buy some ammo and shoot any one of their models!  Will post info when I get it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top