Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/19/2002 1:01:36 PM EDT
So my new (old) colt SP-1 has got two different size takedown pins. The front one is slightly larget than the rear. Someone posted .250 and .312 so that might be about right.

So the question is: Is there some sort of adapters to allow attaching uppers with the small holes only, or some other combination?

I have a postban Armalite carbine which has two small holes (.250 I think). Can I get an adapter to attach it to my SP-1 lower assembly? (The rear pin is the right size but the front one is not.)
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 1:22:21 PM EDT
[#1]

Offset Pin:
Adapts Colt Lower Receiver (large hole) to M16 forward assist type Upper Receiver with smaller hole. $5.95 from Bushmaster

www.bushmaster.com/shopping/lowers/nes-06.asp
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top