Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/26/2002 5:59:39 AM EDT
Anyone have experience with one of Clark's custom 1911 jobs?  What do you think?  They look very, very nice:

Link Posted: 5/26/2002 6:51:21 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't have any and yes they DO look nice. How much do they run?
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 10:13:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Depends on the base gun.  Check here:

www.clarkcustomguns.com/meltdown.htm#prices
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 11:15:45 AM EDT
[#3]
I handled one last week.  It is a very nice piece of equipment.  Everything was super smooth to include the action.  Trigger was unbelievable.  If you like single actions I would go for it.  The guy I was talking to said he had $1600 worth of work done plus the price of the gun, so I guess he had a lot more options done to his.  Price is up there, but I cant say anything since I own a LR-300!
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 9:47:04 PM EDT
[#4]
A friend of mine has one.  Outstanding pistol.

Go for it!
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 11:38:25 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm not sure about that melted look.., but Clark has a rep as a top quality builder/smith.
Link Posted: 5/27/2002 6:47:52 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I'm not sure about that melted look.., but Clark has a rep as a top quality builder/smith.

What, you don't like those nice rounded corners?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top