Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/21/2002 12:30:42 PM EDT
Shot my first-ever match today, to qualify for a CMP garand, shot 199 out of 300, (never shot a garand before) all shooting was done at 200 yds and with open sights, Now I see why so many people want one! They're great!I can see now this is going to as addicting as AR's Hmmmm, Let's see, one Danish, and one USGI, that ought to do it,
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 7:03:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Were you at the Tusco range today?I was there also and shot my first match was just going to help out but another member i met just 2 weeks or so ago said i could use his to garand
for the match same here now im hooked but then i always have wanted a garand my 1st time shooting a garand also but i do have a m14s and it has the same basic sights but they are a good bunch of guys there congrates on your 1st shoot now if i can make up my mind on a garand to get cant wait
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top