Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/1/2002 8:26:38 PM EDT
any beamhit users here?  can you help me where i can buy one?  what specific model for swat type scenarios?
thanks a lot!
Link Posted: 4/2/2002 4:41:22 AM EDT
[#1]
I have both the 110 system and the 190PMTS.  I'm not sure what you mena by swat scenarios, but the 110 is easy to move around (can run on batteries) has an audible beep when you hit it.  The 190PMTS hooks up to your computer and records your shots.  you can change the setting for multiple timed sessions.  I use them both and for what I've saved in time and ammo, they've paid for themselves many times over.
Link Posted: 4/2/2002 4:23:42 PM EDT
[#2]
thanks for the reply... where did you purchased yours?  how much?
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 5:00:02 AM EDT
[#3]
I ordered the 110 from beamhit.com for $200 and the the 190pmts from topglock.com for $250.  when you price them, find out if they are including the laser rod and if you can substitute the caliber. I think the rods go for $30-40.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top