Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/8/2002 3:58:07 PM EDT
I saw one of these today in the local gun shop. They are miniature version of the P99 in .22 caliber. They seem to be well made and priced at around $215. I almost bought one on impulse but managed to drag myself away. Soo, has anyone shot one or have any feedback?
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 4:37:44 PM EDT
Two shooting buddies both have them. Pretty fun little gun to shoot. Not quite up to the standard of a P-99, but what cha expect for $215. Actaully, they both paid a little more than that, where did you see them for $215 anyway????
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 4:41:54 PM EDT
They have them at Champion Firearms in College Station for $217 if I remember correctly. I didn't pay real close attention because I was having a weak will power moment and the credit cards were too close at hand.
Link Posted: 3/9/2002 12:03:04 AM EDT
I've got a P22 Target (5" barrel w/ stabilizer) model and I love it. There have been quite a few threads recently talking about it, so just do a search on it and you should come up with tons of info.
Link Posted: 3/11/2002 5:39:42 AM EDT
I bought one back in January, $215 sounds good, paid $299 here. I have the 5 inch target, shoots really well. I did have the hammer spring break after about 50 rounds of standard vel. ammo though. Just got it back and everything seems to be ok. I like, not as much as my Browning buckmarks but it is an inexpensive plinker.
Top Top