Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/8/2002 11:57:06 AM EDT
Did you ever have the opportunity to buy a gun but din't and now it pretty much eats away at you every day.
Mine was a Bulgarian AK, it was during the panic buy of 1999 here in Talifornia.  I was in the gun shop late in December.  Had to choose between a pre-ban AR, M1a and the AK.  I already had a AR so went for the M1a because I just wasn't into the whole AK thing back then. About a year ago it hit me like a ton of bricks, that I will never be able to own one, and I want one bad.  But Living here that just aint gonna happen.  Lesson learned.  If you see it , buy it.  If you don't have the money, borrow it. If they won't let you borrow it, take if with force.
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 12:24:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Mine was a pair of M-60's. I could have gotten then both for $8000 less that 7 years ago.  They would be worth $32,000 today.
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 12:51:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, a First Edition Colt Woodsman (.22 pistol)in 99% condition for $200. What a fool People who own one, know what I'm talking about. Great pistol.
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 1:09:26 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Did you ever have the opportunity to buy a gun but din't and now it pretty much eats away at you every day.
Mine was a Bulgarian AK, it was during the panic buy of 1999 here in Talifornia.  I was in the gun shop late in December.  Had to choose between a pre-ban AR, M1a and the AK.  I already had a AR so went for the M1a because I just wasn't into the whole AK thing back then. About a year ago it hit me like a ton of bricks, that I will never be able to own one, and I want one bad.  But Living here that just aint gonna happen.  Lesson learned.  If you see it , buy it.  If you don't have the money, borrow it. If they won't let you borrow it, take if with force.

sorry you live in the communist country of California.  [>(]
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 1:22:24 PM EDT
[#4]
When I bought my first preban AR, I was lucky enought to have a buddy with me who was like the devil sitting on my shoulder saying "go ahead, buy it. Its what you want isn't it?" Thank God I brought him to the show with me as what I was originally gonna buy was a preban stripped lower to build a rifle out of later. Of course I found out years later that if I had bought the preban striped lower I'd have to build it in postban config anyway. Then I'd of been pissed.
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 1:24:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Johnson rifle, need I say more?
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 1:32:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Ten(10) NIB .45cal Open Bolt S/A MAC-10's.....$1500.00
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 8:53:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Ten NIB bryco 9mm for .37cents canadian sigh!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top