Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 3/8/2002 11:57:06 AM EDT
Did you ever have the opportunity to buy a gun but din't and now it pretty much eats away at you every day.
Mine was a Bulgarian AK, it was during the panic buy of 1999 here in Talifornia. I was in the gun shop late in December. Had to choose between a pre-ban AR, M1a and the AK. I already had a AR so went for the M1a because I just wasn't into the whole AK thing back then. About a year ago it hit me like a ton of bricks, that I will never be able to own one, and I want one bad. But Living here that just aint gonna happen. Lesson learned. If you see it , buy it. If you don't have the money, borrow it. If they won't let you borrow it, take if with force.
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 12:24:56 PM EDT
Mine was a pair of M-60's. I could have gotten then both for $8000 less that 7 years ago. They would be worth $32,000 today.
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 12:51:30 PM EDT
Yeah, a First Edition Colt Woodsman (.22 pistol)in 99% condition for $200. What a fool People who own one, know what I'm talking about. Great pistol.
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 1:09:26 PM EDT

Originally Posted By t_man:
Did you ever have the opportunity to buy a gun but din't and now it pretty much eats away at you every day.
Mine was a Bulgarian AK, it was during the panic buy of 1999 here in Talifornia. I was in the gun shop late in December. Had to choose between a pre-ban AR, M1a and the AK. I already had a AR so went for the M1a because I just wasn't into the whole AK thing back then. About a year ago it hit me like a ton of bricks, that I will never be able to own one, and I want one bad. But Living here that just aint gonna happen. Lesson learned. If you see it , buy it. If you don't have the money, borrow it. If they won't let you borrow it, take if with force.

sorry you live in the communist country of California. [>(]
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 1:22:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/8/2002 1:23:28 PM EDT by Philadelphia_GunMan]
When I bought my first preban AR, I was lucky enought to have a buddy with me who was like the devil sitting on my shoulder saying "go ahead, buy it. Its what you want isn't it?" Thank God I brought him to the show with me as what I was originally gonna buy was a preban stripped lower to build a rifle out of later. Of course I found out years later that if I had bought the preban striped lower I'd have to build it in postban config anyway. Then I'd of been pissed.
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 1:24:03 PM EDT
Johnson rifle, need I say more?
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 1:32:22 PM EDT
Ten(10) NIB .45cal Open Bolt S/A MAC-10's.....$1500.00

Link Posted: 3/8/2002 8:53:18 PM EDT
Ten NIB bryco 9mm for .37cents canadian sigh!!
Top Top