Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Tacked C&R deals IN STOCK NOW! (Page 3 of 13)
Page / 13
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 2:39:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By governmentman:

yeah, at $525 it makes me feel good about the Ishapore No 1 Mk3 I picked up for $300 recently. Enfields seem to be going up in price
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MVolkJ:
Meh. No option for matching numbers, and "tastefully refinished in the US". I get that some people want a pretty gun, but I like my unrefinished Malaysian No. 5 out of the last batch, stenciled rack numbers and all.

yeah, at $525 it makes me feel good about the Ishapore No 1 Mk3 I picked up for $300 recently. Enfields seem to be going up in price

You can't post that and not say where you found it.
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 5:07:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By _DR:

View All Quotes
Meh. No option for matching numbers, and "tastefully refinished in the US". I get that some people want a pretty gun, but I like my unrefinished Malaysian No. 5 out of the last batch, stenciled rack numbers and all.

On the EE
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 11:49:40 PM EDT
[#3]

On the EE
View All Quotes

On the EE

I need to check the EE more.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 6:44:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Aim is having free ship on most of their swiss rifles. used that as excuse to buy rest i needed from them...  hehe
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 6:53:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Ah, well. I'm done for a bit, blew my spot award from work on a Colt 1908 Pocket Hammerless.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 8:01:57 PM EDT
[#6]
OK, got the Enfield JC tonight.. Below is the Aim description... Let's discuss a sec:
"Tastefully refinished".. as expected, sanded down nearly completely. I do have a marking (illegible) near trigger. Park is beautiful and they weren't kidding about pitting below wood line.. I haven't disassembled yet (due to broken finger and foot surgery today - I am a mess) but I can tell it won't be pretty down there.

but....why don't people plug barrels when they re-park? The bore appears very sharp. But it looks dark and "flakey"... I ran a patch down it and it's completely brown. I have some foam soaking in now. I think most of the junk will come out but I am a little nervous.

If barrel cleans up, I probably got what I expected and will be happy with it. The receiver is 10/44 so I am happy to get WWII vintage even if it likely didn't shoot the Axis powers..
If it doesn't clean up and looks like sh!t, I probably will need to spend less time on Aim...

I will post pics over weekend (in separate thread) when it's cleaned up and I feel up to it...

Authentic Enfield No. 5 MK1 .303 British caliber "Jungle Carbines". Manufactured by the British in 1944-47, these Rare Carbines saw service in multiple important conflicts in Military History. The stocks and metal of this very small lot were tastefully refinished here in the US. These are complete and authentic rifles; bores have varied from bright to moderate from some corrosion yet very serviceable. Allow for the possibility of some pitting, mostly below the wood line. Fewer than 50 to sell!
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 9:30:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MVolkJ] [#7]
Seems okay to me. Getting a '44 is a good score, they're pretty uncommon. The Malaysians used these hard, in a climate that isn't kind to metal things.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 10:41:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Seems okay to me. Getting a '44 is a good score, they're pretty uncommon. The Malaysians used these hard, in a climate that isn't kind to metal things.
View Quote

Its only saving grace...
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 1:38:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: _DR] [#9]
Originally Posted By djryan13:

If it doesn't clean up and looks like sh!t, I probably will need to spend less time on Aim...
View Quote

If you are not happy with it, call their CS, they are usually pretty good, or post in their Industry forum.

Man I wish I cold find a clean Ishapore in .308.  I really love the Lee-Enfield action, but I don't want to have to stockpile another caliber.

Link Posted: 5/2/2015 7:30:41 AM EDT
[#10]
AIM has CZ-82 holsters.. $10 each, shipping is fiddy cents.  They look unissued.  I got a couple a few years back.
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 11:06:26 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By TheDevilYouLove:
AIM has CZ-82 holsters.. $10 each, shipping is fiddy cents.  They look unissued.  I got a couple a few years back.
View Quote

Dang... Aim got me again... Good deal. Thanks for posting. I don't own a CZ82 but this will work for my P-64 I got from Empire this week!

Link Posted: 5/4/2015 11:11:58 AM EDT
[#12]
My willpower failed again, just ordered one of the gewehr 98s from J&G. Will given details when I get it.

Need to stop doing this, I hate carrying a CC balance.
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 11:26:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: MVolkJ] [#13]
My willpower failed again, just ordered one of the gewehr 98s from J&G. Will given details when I get it.

View Quote

Please do post up some pics once you get it. I'm interested to see what was done to these.
Link Posted: 5/6/2015 1:02:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Classic got another batch of Albanian imported SKSs, but sold out in less than a day.  I just received the one I ordered from SOG and am in the process of cleaning the 150 pounds of cosmo from it.  It's a really nice 5 digit ghost, all matching even the stock.
Link Posted: 5/6/2015 2:01:30 PM EDT
[#15]

Please do post up some pics once you get it. I'm interested to see what was done to these.
View All Quotes

+1
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 6:55:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: _DR] [#16]
OK here are promised images of my J&G Yugo capture and rearsenal German K98.

Straight out of the box, no cleaning yet. Note that there is no rust or pitting whatsoever on this rifle that I have found. The orange stuff you see in the image is heavy cosmoline, and places where the metal doesn't appear smooth is dirty cosmoline and grime that wipes away revealing smooth metal. I have not cleaned the cosmoline out of the bore or anywhere else yet.

The action is smooth and tight, and there appears to be a nicely done arsenal repair of the stock (See image).
Serials non matching as expected, with Yugo crest, but the serial from the stock does match the receiver and barrel serial, so it's nice to know those two at least stayed together.

The front sight hood was a nice surprise as it's not guaranteed with these.  Did not come with cleaning rod.  Overall, for $250, extremely happy with it so far. (click on the thumbnails for a bigger image)

Link Posted: 5/7/2015 7:24:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RogueJSK] [#17]
That is a Yugoslavian-made stock.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 7:27:44 PM EDT
[#18]
I'd be happy with it too. Looks like a nice rifle!
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 7:28:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: _DR] [#19]
Originally Posted By RogueJSK:
View Quote

So the receiver was forced matched?  How can you tell the stock is Yugo?
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 7:47:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: djryan13] [#20]

There doesnt appear to be a stock disc. Perhaps thats what he is referring to. I dont know all the differences based on some minor research. Disk is for bolt disassembly I think. The germans didnt always add them either. They got a little busy towards the end. So, no worries. If that is the only difference, then you really cant be sure. But I am not the expert.

Looks great... my 3 will arrive tomorrow. Apparently, you got one of the cupped buttplate ones which look cool. I called to request at least one cupped but they told me they were out.

I plan to use one as a parts gun to rebuild a tragic k98 sporter I rescued. The best one to be left alone and the third for wall gun. It cost more for parts for the sporter than to just buy this complete rifle.

Thanks for posting pics. Great rifle!

So the receiver was forced matched?  How can you tell it's Yugo?
View All Quotes

Link Posted: 5/7/2015 7:48:54 PM EDT
[#21]

There doesnt appear to be a stock disc. Perhaps thats what he is referring to. I dont know all the differences based on some minor research. Disk is for bolt disassembly I think. The germans didnt always add them either. They got a little busy towards the end. So, no worries. If that is the only difference, then you really cant be sure. But I am not the expert.

Looks great... my 3 will arrive tomorrow. Apparently, you hot one of the cupped buttplate ones which look cool. I called to request at least one cupped but they told me they were out.

I plan to use one as a parts gun to rebuild a tragic k98 sporter I rescued. The best one to be left alone and the third for wall gun. It cost more for parts for the sporter than to just buy this complete rifle.

View All Quotes

Looks great... my 3 will arrive tomorrow. Apparently, you hot one of the cupped buttplate ones which look cool. I called to request at least one cupped but they told me they were out.

Thanks for the info. I may order another, if your three turn out good.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 8:12:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RogueJSK] [#22]
View All Quotes

Actually, as the war progressed some of the German rifle factories switched from stocks with bolt disassembly discs to stocks with simple bolt disassembly holes in the toe of the buttplate.  But even the very late war, rough Kriegsmodell stocks still had these bolt disassembly holes in the toe of the buttplate.  

The Germans did not produce a K98k stock in the configuration shown, with no provision at all for bolt takedown.  But the Yugoslavians did.  Postwar Yugo-made K98k stocks feature either flat buttplates or cupped buttplates (yours is cupped), but will have no bolt takedown disk or hole.  

In addition, the type of open grain wood (elm? beech?) used on postwar Yugo-made M24/47, M48, and K98k stocks is visually quite different than the walnut or laminate wood used on German stocks.

Many Yugo capture/refurb K98ks have original German stocks, but some will have new Yugo stocks like yours.  Here's an example of one of my Yugo K98ks on which the Yugos kept an original German laminate stock:

So the receiver was forced matched?

To the stock?  Not quite.  (Even if it has been a German stock, German K98k stocks are not marked on the left side of the butt with the serial number.  Serials in those locations were added by the Yugos during postwar refurbishment.)

During refurbishment, the original German serial numbers, proof marks, and factory/date codes were all scrubbed from your K98k, and the barrel was replaced.  The markings and serial numbers on your receiver and the serial number on the left side of your buttstock were stamped at the same time by the Yugos during refurbishment.  The bolt would have been stamped with a matching serial number during refurbishment as well, but your bolt appears to be have been mismatched at some point throughout its post-refurbishment life.

So the receiver wasn't "force matched" to the stock, and the stock wasn't "force matched" to the receiver.  They were simply "matched" when the entire rifle was numbered during refurbishment.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 9:12:03 PM EDT
[#23]
Great info. Thx Rogue!
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 10:43:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: _DR] [#24]

Definitely, that was an education!

Am I likely to find any original German rollmarks when I remove the stock?
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 11:18:16 PM EDT
[#25]

View Quote

Yes i found an eagle stamp on my trigger.
Link Posted: 5/8/2015 1:53:11 AM EDT
[#26]
269 of the J&G Yugo capture K98s left.
Link Posted: 5/8/2015 7:19:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: RogueJSK] [#27]

View Quote

Some of the smaller parts may still retain their Waffenamt markings.  Check the rear sight, front sight, trigger, bolt parts, ejector, etc., and you may find a few tiny eagles over numbers, like that shown below  But any of the more overt German markings will have been removed.

Link Posted: 5/8/2015 9:45:02 AM EDT
[#28]

Some of the smaller parts may still retain their Waffenamt markings.  Check the rear sight, front sight, trigger, bolt parts, ejector, etc., and you may find a few tiny eagles over numbers, like that shown below  But any of the more overt German markings will have been removed.

http://www.medalnet.net/mpforty/images/markings/WaA280.jpg
View All Quotes

Good to know, will look when I remove the cosmoline.  I would just like to confirm that it was actually a German K98 before being rearsenaled.
Link Posted: 5/8/2015 1:37:53 PM EDT
[#29]
Look for mod 98 "preduzece 44" on left side. something like that. That will signify k98 rearsenal.

Good to know, will look when I remove the cosmoline.  I would just like to confirm that it was actually a German K98 before being rearsenaled.
View All Quotes

Link Posted: 5/8/2015 1:52:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RogueJSK] [#30]
Look for mod 98 "preduzece 44" on left side. something like that. That will signify k98 rearsenal.
View Quote

That is not correct for all Yugoslavian refurbished K98ks.

There were 5 different factories that refurbished the Yugo capture K98ks: Preduzece 44 (which is the most common), Radionica 124, Radionica 145, VR69, and TRZ5. Most Yugo refurbed K98k rifles will be marked on the left side of the receiver ring with the name of the factory that did the work, though a few are simply marked "OHPJ" (which is Cyrillic FNRJ - Federal National Republic of Yugoslavia) with no factory marking.

In addition, there are a few uncommon Yugo refurb K98ks that retain the original German manufacturer and date markings on the top of the receiver, with the remainder of the German markings removed and a new serial with a "W" prefix added.  These "W Prefix" Yugos will have no Communist Yugo crest or Yugo factory code.

And not all of the Yugo rebuilds will read "Mod 98" on the side rail.  The Yugos referred to this model of captured/refurbed K98k as a "Model 98/48".  (Note: This is distinct from the completely Yugo-produced M48 Mausers, which are a different model.)  At the beginning of Yugoslavia's K98k refurbishment program in the late 1940s, the original German K98k "Mod 98" marking on the side rail was left intact when the rest of the receiver was scrubbed.  But towards the end of Yugo K98k refurbishment in the early 50s, they began to alter the side rail markings on some rifles by either scrubbing the side rail and adding an entirely new marking of "M98/48" or by adding "/48" to the existing German model marking.

But as shown in the photos already posted on the previous page, the rifle in question is a Preduzece 44 refurb, and retains the original German K98k "Mod 98" marking:
Link Posted: 5/8/2015 2:03:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: _DR] [#31]

But as shown in the photos already posted on the previous page, the rifle in question is a Preduzece 44 rebuild, and retains the original German K98k "Mod 98" marking:
http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/23072615_K98sm6.jpg
View Quote

OK, the "Mod 98" marking was done by the original German manufacturer. Excellent.

Did none of the Yugo rearsenaled German K98s have any marks indicating the manufacturer, like the GEW 98s did, where they said "Loewe Berlin" etc?
Or was the manufacturer mark just the 3 character code on the top of the receiver ring that was scrubbed, ie no other way to tell where or when the German receiver was made.
Would the barrel necessarily be Yugo, or did they keep some German barrels when they rearsenaled? Is there a way to tell?

ETA:  This stuff is fascinating. Any good books on the topic?
Link Posted: 5/8/2015 2:05:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RogueJSK] [#32]
Did none of the K98s have any marks indicating the manufacturer, like the GEW 98s did, where they said "Loewe Berlin" etc?
Or was the manufacturer mark just the 3 character code on the top of the receiver ring that was scrubbed, ie no other way to tell where or when the German receiver was made.
View All Quotes
Did none of the K98s have any marks indicating the manufacturer, like the GEW 98s did, where they said "Loewe Berlin" etc?

The code (which was not always 3 characters) on the top of the receiver ring was the only manufacturer code used on German K98ks.  With that scrubbed, you won't be able to tell what manufacturer originally made that receiver.

Would the barrel necessarily be Yugo, or did they keep some German barrels when they rearsenaled?

Most (nearly all) received new Yugo barrels.  If it's an original German barrel, the serial and proof marks would have been scrubbed, but some of the barrel maker codes that are hidden under the woodline may still be intact.
Link Posted: 5/8/2015 2:08:56 PM EDT
[#33]

Most (nearly all) received new Yugo barrels.
View Quote

Even though the M48 is different model would a spare M48 barrel be a drop fit for the K98, or are there differences.

The reason I ask is I have seen New in the wrap M48 barrels for sale. Might be nice to keep a spare on hand if this was the case.
Link Posted: 5/8/2015 2:09:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: _DR] [#34]
 If it's an original German barrel, the serial and proof marks would have been scrubbed, but some of the barrel maker codes that are hidden under the woodline may still be intact.
View Quote

OK will be sure to check that. Would it be illegal to scrub or smooth out the import stamp? It's the one thing I don't like about my rifle. They used a machine that makes it look like it was engraved by a dot-matrix printer.
Link Posted: 5/8/2015 2:16:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RogueJSK] [#35]
Even though the M48 is different model would a spare M48 barrel be a drop fit for the K98, or are there differences.
View Quote

The K98 and M48 are the same barrel shank diameter and thread pitch, so the M48 barrel will screw into a K98k receiver.  But they aren't identical; there are differences.

The M48 barrel has a different rear sight location, has a different stepped profile, and has an extractor cutout in the chamber area.  A gunsmith might be able to make the M48 barrel work with some alterations, but it's not a drop-in replacement, and it may not look entirely correct once installed.
Link Posted: 5/8/2015 2:19:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: _DR] [#36]

The K98 and M48 are the same barrel shank diameter and thread pitch, so the M48 barrel will screw into a K98k receiver.  But they aren't identical; there are differences.

The M48 barrel has a different rear sight location, has a different stepped profile, and has an extractor cutout in the chamber area.  A gunsmith might be able to make the M48 barrel work with some alterations, but it's not a drop-in replacement, and it may not look entirely correct once installed.
View All Quotes

Then a no-go, thanks.  Thanks for all the great information.
Link Posted: 5/8/2015 2:20:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RogueJSK] [#37]
ETA:  This stuff is fascinating. Any good books on the topic?
View Quote

The only reference book that goes into detail on Yugoslavian Mausers is "Serbian and Yugoslav Mauser Rifles" by Branko Bogdanovic.  However, it has some errors and omissions, so be sure to check what it says against details posted online at various milsurp forums, like the Mauser subforums on sites like Gunboards or SurplusRifleForum.

http://www.amazon.com/Serbian-Yugoslav-Mauser-Rifles-Bogdanovic/dp/1882391357
Link Posted: 5/8/2015 2:35:50 PM EDT
[#38]
Excellent clarification, Rogue. Thx!

_DR, you are going to need a cleaning rod, sight hood, sling, bayonet next.

For my wall mount, I just went to Sarco for all that..repro crap but relatively cheap. I am looking for a non-repro bayo for my russian capture..
Here is what I ordered:
Accessory kit
Repro Bayo

Only problem is that I am not sure cleaning rods will fit. From my research, there are two lengths. They are not that expensive so oh well if I don't get right one to match stock. Seems yours has a yugo stock. Not sure what that means for cleaning rod.

Anyone got a recommendation for original wwii k98 bayo?
Link Posted: 5/8/2015 7:08:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: _DR] [#39]
Excellent clarification, Rogue. Thx!

_DR, you are going to need a cleaning rod, sight hood, sling, bayonet next.

For my wall mount, I just went to Sarco for all that..repro crap but relatively cheap. I am looking for a non-repro bayo for my russian capture..
Here is what I ordered:
Accessory kit
Repro Bayo

Only problem is that I am not sure cleaning rods will fit. From my research, there are two lengths. They are not that expensive so oh well if I don't get right one to match stock. Seems yours has a yugo stock. Not sure what that means for cleaning rod.

Anyone got a recommendation for original wwii k98 bayo?
View Quote

Thanks, I have tho hood, but need a cleaning rod, not sure if it needs to be 10" or 12"
Seen a few K98 bayos, but depends on what price you are looking for.

This is an interesting K98 Bayonet database:

http://k98.free.fr/

Now you know where all the bayonets went.

Link Posted: 5/8/2015 7:17:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: _DR] [#40]
Link Posted: 5/9/2015 11:25:11 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 5/9/2015 11:33:11 AM EDT
[#42]
Thanks!

I talked the middle one down a bit and got it. Good enough for a mixed russian capture.

View All Quotes

Very cool! How does that work? You can negotiate a "Buy it now" item on ebay?
Link Posted: 5/9/2015 11:53:28 AM EDT
[#43]
Sometimes there is a "Make offer" button below "But it now". I offered him $20 less expecting a counter offer. He accepted which sometimes makes me worried. i should have offered less but sometimes that offends people.

View All Quotes

Link Posted: 5/9/2015 12:42:46 PM EDT
[#44]
Classic got another batch of Albanian imported SKSs, but sold out in less than a day.  I just received the one I ordered from SOG and am in the process of cleaning the 150 pounds of cosmo from it.  It's a really nice 5 digit ghost, all matching even the stock.
View Quote

Pics please! When you get it cleaned up of course.

Also, can someone tell me the difference between the $250 and $280 Yugo K98 captures from J&G? I know the $250 one has a bent bolt, post war crest, and 24" barrel vs the $280 model with a straight bolt and 29" barrel. So would the $280 one be more collectable because it costs more? Thanks
Link Posted: 5/9/2015 12:57:08 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By nolan7120:

Also, can someone tell me the difference between the $250 and $280 Yugo K98 captures from J&G? I know the $250 one has a bent bolt, post war crest, and 24" barrel vs the $280 model with a straight bolt and 29" barrel. So would the $280 one be more collectable because it costs more? Thanks
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By nolan7120:

They are not the same. The $279 rifle is a Gewehr 98 type, the $250 rifle is the K98, the "Carbine" version of the model 98.

As to why the price difference, I have no idea. Someone will be along shortly that can answer that perhaps.
Link Posted: 5/9/2015 1:03:23 PM EDT
[#46]

OK, something interdasting from J&G.  Only one available so may not last.

Looks like an Ishapore .308 Lee-Enfield that has been converted to Jungle Carbine format. Technically no longer a C&R because of that.

Probably no collector value but maybe a neat rifle to hunt hogs with?

http://www.jgsales.com/enfield-7-jungle-bolt-action-carbine,-308,-18-barrel,-very-good-condition,-used.-p-83896.html
Link Posted: 5/9/2015 1:19:44 PM EDT
[#47]
odd.. yeah.

Looks like an Ishapore .308 Lee-Enfield that has been converted to Jungle Carbine format. Technically no longer a C&R because of that.

http://www.jgsales.com/enfield-7-jungle-bolt-action-carbine,-308,-18-barrel,-very-good-condition,-used.-p-83896.html
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/9/2015 1:29:09 PM EDT
[#48]
Update on my 3 $250 K98 rebuilds from J&G... well, I asked them in the comments section if they had any hand select option.. that I would be happy to pay more. They said no, none left are hand select. Then I called to see if at least one could be a cupped buttstock. They said they were all out.

Well, I got 3 ok rifles.. one about same as _DR's but the other two go down hill from there. I got exactly what I ordered so I can't complain... except one of them has a nasty shard crack in buttstock. The ad didn't say anything about cracks so I have sent them a note about that...

I would have been happy leaving it there.. BUT dang, I made the mistake of clicking on the link for the jungle carbine above and started browsing and found this:

"1 x Mauser 98 Bolt Action Rifle, 8x57, German K98K Rebuilt by Yugoslavia, Very Good Bore, Cleaning Rod, C&R, Used. (15_2557xqcR3) = $299.95"

I wish I copied the original posting for it which I can't get back to.. since it was only one and I got it. Basically, it was "better than the rest, cupped buttstock, matching, etc"....

Where did that come from??? I put a note in comments section asking for them to help me understand what happened.  Perhaps it was returned or they found it under a crate. In any case, I hope they don't blow me off. Never had any trouble with J&G before.
Link Posted: 5/9/2015 1:33:45 PM EDT
[#49]

View Quote

No collector value.  Local shop bought one and it took them several months to sell it for $300.  It was virtually new and still nobody wanted it.
Link Posted: 5/9/2015 1:57:40 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By bsmith918:

No collector value.  Local shop bought one and it took them several months to sell it for $300.  It was virtually new and still nobody wanted it.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By bsmith918:

I'd buy one for $300 to use as a truck gun. but not $500.
Page / 13
Tacked C&R deals IN STOCK NOW! (Page 3 of 13)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top