Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/22/2006 8:19:36 AM EDT
I have a Benelli M3 can everyone tell me the good, bad, and ugly about this shotgun ! I picked it up from a guy that owed me money, new in the box, I have owned a couple SBE Benelli guns and they were ok, I just need info on this gun... it has factory mag ext. and pistol grip ! TNX for the help.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 10:31:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/22/2006 10:32:21 AM EDT by SinistralRifleman]
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 1:59:50 PM EDT
It is a two piece, main tube then extention !
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 2:07:38 PM EDT
enjoy it and shoot it
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 2:15:41 PM EDT
i am looking to buy an m3. i like the switch between pump and semi. one thing i was looking at was a forhand integrated tac light sure fire makes one here

it doesn't say if it will fit the m3 i saw a few on ebay that were for the m1 and m2.
and are there any other brands i can look for?
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 2:24:09 PM EDT

Originally Posted By SinistralRifleman:
I own one, and I enjoy shooting it. The ability to instantly switch from auto to pump is a great insurance policy. I've used this feature once at a 3 gun match when the gun was getting dirty to the point light loads wouldn't cycle.

The factory pistol grip stock was too long for me, and I am 6' tall. I replaced it with a short speedfeed stock that fits me much better.

Does yours have a 1 piece mag tube, or is it two components? If it is a two piece unit, the M1 extension will fit on and stick about an inch past the muzzle, but you get another extra shell.

I have an m1 and the standard pistol grip stock fits me just fine. I'm just curious, did you get a pistol grip stock from surefire, or was it just a standard shorter stock.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 5:34:51 PM EDT
Top Top