Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/13/2006 10:36:39 PM EDT
As I have now attained full reliability with my Colt 1991 Compact I'm looking to do a few things. It was my carry piece for many years because of it's small size to big bullet ratio. It then developed a reliability problem that took a while to solve and was rectified with Wilson mags. This was after spending a fair amount on Colt and Kimber mags that did nothing. I eventually wised up and shelled out the cheddar for the good stuff. It has a list of small minor mods that include in full. A 2 piece recoil spring guide rod from Wilson Combat(24# spring I believe? it's been a whilehip.In all seriousness what is the general opinion on the finish. I think everything else I have decided on. As a side notes sights will be last as I haveno problems with the factory 3 dot sights on it. A little white paint in those dot's does wonders when they get a little dull.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top